What's new

No, Pakistan Won’t Sell Saudi Arabia Nukes

You just contradicted yourself :lol:

You said "we will at best extend a nuclear arc over them if that is needed" and now you say your nukes are your own.
You need make your mind up.
Yes, the terrorists which blow people up every few days are people Iran funds.

Hey cow boy pakistan or any other Muslim nation will protect Islams holy sites at all cost Einstein.

Eventually Pakistan will be swayed under internal dynamics in the Ummah to have defense agreements with Muslim nations that face Israel, India and Burma - the three countries sworn to crush Islam / Muslims. Such agreements will obviously involve nuclear defense cooperation where needed. The "Islamic Bomb" was not a hollow chant

Where did Burma come form lol.

If Iran goes nuclear... pakistan might be forced to give nukes to KSA.

Where did Burma come form lol.

burmese poke bangladeshis sometimes and they need ummah support even though they are more powerful than burmese.

You sounded as if you were talking about candies to be give to someone :lol: you will want to go through the first 10ish posts to figure it out ...

Pakistanis were comfortable selling nuclear secrets to atheist North Korea. Why not Saudi Arabia?their scientists just need the right price in cash or kind.

Why do I feel that India would sell nuclear weapons to the KSA in exchange of a handsome amount of dollars or gold?

burmese poke bangladeshis sometimes and they need ummah support even though they are more powerful than burmese.

That is indeed shame full, do Pakistan cry for help even tough India is 7 times bigger?

Long story short, we don't need to buy any nukes at all.

You know something I know too then.

may be you are not feeling well.. they funded the muslim bum ... :yay:

Hello Hindugy.

Can you tell me what this clip is all about? It's Indian I believe (Punjabi to be precise). Is this the Indian equivalent of Arab Got Talent?

Mam Talent w Indiach - szok!!! - YouTube

What is the name of the song? Quite catchy. Similar rhythms as in certain Arabic genres/types of songs!

:D

You know something I know too then.

Hello Hindugy.

Can you tell me what this clip is all about? It's Indian I believe (Punjabi to be precise). Is this the Indian equivalent of Arab Got Talent?

Mam Talent w Indiach - szok!!! - YouTube

What is the name of the song? Quite catchy. Similar rhythms as in certain Arabic genres/types of songs!

:D

da fuq I just watched.. :hitwall:
yeah.. its punjabi... not sure about genre or the talent show ..

da fuq I just watched.. :hitwall:
yeah.. its punjabi... not sure about genre or the talent show ..

Thanks. I saw the video by accident and thought the same. The only thing that made me watch it was the quite catchy song in the background. Don't even know which language the video is uploaded in (I mean the title).

Anyway forget it, LOL. Completely off-topic. Just saw that you were around as a Indian.

Back
Top Bottom