What's new

No one is interested in coming to Pakistan: Zaka Ashraf

All countries go through difficult periods.

Pakistan will recover because the people are extremely resilient and the security situation will be brought under control when the terrorists are disconnected from their external support networks once again.

These things are known to people who pay attention to facts, but will forever elude the tabloid media.

Well that might have something to do with Indian mentality. After all the Indian who posted this thread could have posted either of the two pictures on that link but chose this one because Indians get a sick sense of jollies out of terrorists targeting Pakistani cricket.

The other picture

400112-MisbaPHOTOAFP-1340818696-539-640x480.jpg

What has his looks to do with Indian mentality ?

He would look the same if a Cuban had posted his picture.

What if both the pictures were posted , he wouldnt have been Rock Hudson on on one and a Maiyoos Insan on another.

Pakistan just lost the 2011 world cup and they also lost the last one day series with Sri Lanka .

Pakistan is one of the best international teams but 'always win' is too far fetched bro .

Says someone whose team has been comprehensively white washed in the last two test series they have played outside India. Sigh. :rolleyes:

Ha ha so funny, at least hes making an effort and working hard for his country and we'll continue to improve as long as good people like him keep working not like you who take pride in the successful efforts of terrorists to undermine Pakistani cricket.

He has nothing to be ashamed, he showed his guts by carrying on the efforts despite the odds, its people like you who should be ashamed for praising the efforts of the terrorists.

I wish you would say the same things when Pakistanis take potshots on India when anything goes wrong here or when we even a single country gives a travel warning for India .

And I support terrorists actions in Pakistan just as much as Pakistanis don't support the Taliban's actions in Afghanistan or Naxals actions in India . Now you can be the judge on how much I support them , if I do at all .

Says someone whose team has been comprehensively white washed in the last two test series they have played outside India. Sigh. :rolleyes:

I am not the one claiming India always wins like your Pakistani friend who I was responding to in that post . I am little logical .

Pakistan should work hard to improve security. Its important not only for World cricket but future of cricket in Pakistan that they soon are able to play at their home. Its sad to see its 2012 and still no progress has been made.

I don't know but I have a feeling India might be the first one to tour Pakistan. :smokin:

For now i am actually relieved that no wants to come here and play. This government is pathetic and simply cannot provide security to its own people, forget the cricket teams. Hopefully things will get back to normal in coming years if we get rid of this mafia the Nawaz and the PPP

Try hard may be one day Someone will take this risk..Afterall this deadlock has to be ended one day..
Best of Luck..

Try hard may be one day Someone will take this risk..Afterall this deadlock has to be ended one day..
Best of Luck..

It will eventually but it will take time for the law and order situation to get better. Till that time we should try not to make this as a matter of personal ego.
Thanks for the luck by the way.

Pakistan just lost the 2011 world cup and they also lost the last one day series with Sri Lanka .

Pakistan is one of the best international teams but 'always win' is too far fetched bro .

you are right, with all the chaos and mis-management with virtually no cricket at home...we are still the best
just like in any field we get in

Zaka Ashraf is trying hard for the betterment of Pakistan cricket. I like this new head of PCB. Atleast he is giving the reasons as to why Intl cricket teams are hesitant to visit Pakistan, unlike that Ijaz ****..who only relied on riling up emotions!!

It really is unfortunate but the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team did deal a death blow to foreign teams visiting Pakistan. Also, the current depiction of Pakistan in the media is not helping matters either. A place like Lahore may be very safe for people living there but such a 'high profile' attack will naturally put off non-Pakistanis from visiting because of security concerns. It was the same in Sri Lanka not too long ago, except there were no attacks by militant groups on cricketing teams/tourists in general. Remember Australia did refuse to play in Sri Lanka because of security concerns once upon a time.

Back
Top Bottom