What's new

No need for 126 Rafales: Parrikar

Hi,

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-------Mooooooooooo------ehnehnehnehnehnehn----menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhhh------.

Pity can't even describe what I feel for you guys and gals----put on a hummer and left out to dry----just like going to a prostitute---paying her up front and she don't make you come----she has also cut down the number of tricks that she promised.

Now you are looking at the pimp and thinking---how do I get my money back----and you know that there is no way of doing it----and then you realize that it was the same old jack off session with a fresh look package and that you been had---and you have been had----and you have been had for the umpteenth time---you realize that the way you have been had this time---you have not been had that way before---atleast some consolation---something to laugh and joke about.

You want to do something but you cannot build up the courage to do so---the pimp is looking at you mean and green---he asks you what's up---you say nothing---I am fine---he says you happy----you says I am ecstatic----he says you like the new tricks----you say with all my heart and soul---he says you want to come back for more----you say let me get my wits together-----let me just get over what I have been put thru----let me just 'Swallow' and digest---he cuts you thru and says---don't worry---come back----come back soon.

You are surprised at the ingenuity of those who had you---and you are equally surprised at your own stupidity of being had by that ingenuity----fool me once----shame on me----fool me twice---shame on me two times----.
Guru---I love you too my man.
:rofl: I cant even comprehend why are you so affected.

Thanks but no thanks. You can now sleep properly.

Since 2009, that is what you've been precisely doing, knowing it all along very well.
Don't pretend to be naive....or maybe you just are.

Mother of all defense deals. And then the air hissing out of your balloon.
Mother of all defense deals was attributed by mil enthus, please don't attribute it to the position of the govt of India.

You are a dishonest Tank.

And, please we will pretend all we want and do what we want. Sorry, I can't feel the butt hurt you want me to feel or expect me to feel.

Kapish?

A whole load of jammed winds are about to be released in the posts that follow. Are you ready?

stock-photo-man-smells-something-stinky-and-pinches-his-nose-to-stop-the-bad-odor-209808808.jpg
yup
ve-pressure-biosafety-suit.jpe

A whole load of jammed winds are about to be released in the posts that follow. Are you ready?

stock-photo-man-smells-something-stinky-and-pinches-his-nose-to-stop-the-bad-odor-209808808.jpg
I could reply you in kind but don't want to be accused of animal abuse, so thrive in your zoo.

oops, but now that we've both pinged him, maybe we'll finally learn about the 'real reason' we don't have the glorious superior to MKI even viper, or maybe it was an ISI agent in Parrikar's office who sabotaged the whole deal. :woot:

should be a good one :pop:
So you supposedly joined the forum a week earlier, yet fancy yourself of challenging me, do i sense a fake ID. ;)

I could reply you in kind but don't want to be accused of animal abuse, so thrive in your zoo.
See, you can make a fool out of me right here by posting your source and showing how Bharatis rejected world best fighter F-16 because of..........(you may fill in that). Common now. Don't shy away. It should be so easy for you to defeat me in an argument and that week old newbie as well. What does he think of himself..................... RIGHT? You are already trying to play the insult game by calling me a zoo-animal anyway. Don't stop now.

So you supposedly joined the forum a week earlier, yet fancy yourself of challenging me, do i sense a fake ID. ;)
yes, I challenge you

now put em up
daffy_duck_boxing.gif

and answer to my challenge
the proposed F16IN was more advanced than anything you guys had, lost out to others who better fit the criteria fair and square I guess.

I'm curious though, the bolded part of your message seems to suggest you know something.. let us all in !

See, you can make a fool out of me right here by posting your source and showing how Bharatis rejected world best fighter F-16 because of..........(you may fill in that). Common now. Don't shy away. It should be so easy for you to defeat me in an argument and that week old newbie as well. What does he think of himself..................... RIGHT? You are already trying to play the insult game by calling me a zoo-animal anyway. Don't stop now.
The MOD has already warned me to keep the F-16 issue out of here. Like the climb down from the mother of all deals, other bubbles will also burst and in due course you may find out some other realities.

The MOD has already warned me to keep the F-16 issue out of here. Like the climb down from the mother of all deals, other bubbles will also burst and in due course you may find out some other realities.
So basically, yoo just decided to come over this threat and pass another wind-fart. OK Good to know
can-aircon-chemical-servicing-remove-bad-smell.jpg

36 jet deal is yet to be signed. With already confirm orders of Rafale from Egypt, Indonesia and Qatar, Indian order will be the last one in the production line.
In think you aware about Facts of the Deal its on G-t-G Level Deal which was on officially announced by both the National Leaders in their Media Briefing in Paris .As for the other Deals Indo-french deal is Much beyond this deal Don't Forget We have TATA-airbus ,Scorpion Submarine Deal and Joint Short Range SAM Deal other Aswell in line French Knows its Importance.
Germany Already in Line to offer US Euro-fighter At much Cheaper Rate. Any Misadventure can Cost French Billions of Fortune and Potential Market

:rofl: I cant even comprehend why are you so affected.

Thanks but no thanks. You can now sleep properly.

H,

I was wondering about that as well----why am I so affected. Maybe my buddy Guru dutt knows?:cheers:

Fact of the Matter is 36 are coming Even More As We Know IAF Fetish over Foreign Items

Trappier said that the production rate of the Rafale will be increased from 11 to 24/year if a new deal is signed.
Not possible , why would dassault put in massive investments in expansion just for a mere order of 36 jets.

Even if they do, it takes around 3 years to complete the expansion works at production facility.

sure, you Pakis scuttled it, you have a mole in RSS man Parrikar's office and behind the scenes power to arm twist the US into not selling us glorious vipers

also, soon PAK FA will mean ****STAN FA and be a Ruso **** jet :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom