What's new

No need for 126 Rafales: Parrikar

Hi,

For over the years---I have kept quiet over the Rafale issue---maybe a comment here a comment there----but no flame in the past.

Excuse my language please---what the fluk was that drama for ---for the last 8 years or what----MMRCA MMRCA MMRCA----we will do this---we will do that----bring your bids---we will take the lowest bid---we will test this---we will test that----we will see this---we will see that----upstairs---downstairs---up in the air----down in the boonies---what a cockamamie bullshit jumping thru the hoops kind of drama----.up in the mountains---down in the desert----cold start---hot start---

What was that---we know how to negotiate---we don't bend over----nobody will take us for granted---we will get transfer of technology or no deal---we will do this we will do that----.

I don't know if you are a girl or a guy---otherwise I have a nice joke to perk up the mood.

India took stupidity to the levels seen never before with this MRCA deal----. Drama drama drama----wanted to squeeze the ballz of the French---. Look how the ego of the drama queen has been shattered----haven't even signed the 36 aircraft deal yet----still not been able to finalize the deal.

Those who knew what the aircraft could do---signed the deal in TWO MONTHS.

So---how does one feel with their egos smashed and shattered pieces littering the ground of brutal and unforgiving reality.
Thanks for the all the time you invested in going through the stories :lol: We will take it to any level we like, I don't understand what is your problem in all this?

It does feel wonderful that we did not do a bigger blunder, no matter the lag in years and all the highs and lows. We have come a long way, this was the first time such an acquisition was even attempted, its a lesson for us.

We are fine with the Drama - as you say. We call it incompetency of our babus.

Hi,

For over the years---I have kept quiet over the Rafale issue---maybe a comment here a comment there----but no flame in the past.

Excuse my language please---what the fluk was that drama for ---for the last 8 years or what----MMRCA MMRCA MMRCA----we will do this---we will do that----bring your bids---we will take the lowest bid---we will test this---we will test that----we will see this---we will see that----upstairs---downstairs---up in the air----down in the boonies---what a cockamamie bullshit jumping thru the hoops kind of drama----.up in the mountains---down in the desert----cold start---hot start---

What was that---we know how to negotiate---we don't bend over----nobody will take us for granted---we will get transfer of technology or no deal---we will do this we will do that----.

I don't know if you are a girl or a guy---otherwise I have a nice joke to perk up the mood.

India took stupidity to the levels seen never before with this MRCA deal----. Drama drama drama----wanted to squeeze the ballz of the French---. Look how the ego of the drama queen has been shattered----haven't even signed the 36 aircraft deal yet----still not been able to finalize the deal.

Those who knew what the aircraft could do---signed the deal in TWO MONTHS.

So---how does one feel with their egos smashed and shattered pieces littering the ground of brutal and unforgiving reality.
the so called MMRCAwas nothing but a cheap continous money & holiday making programmedesigned by theultra corrupt baboons in MOD and thats it

they were never interested in latest cutting edge fighters itwas allafree for allextended and never ending french holiday trip for socalled "nagociators"dont worry very son all those who had time of there life in thisdeal will be exposedand howthey and there famlies abused power

now the IAF it need 3 full squads and couple of trainer fighter jets along with each squad if you dig u might find that IAF wanted 3 more squads of M2Ks after kargil french were ready to shift entire tooling and assemblly line to india but corrupt baboons of IAF& MOD refused rest as they say is history

Thanks for the all the time you invested in going through the stories :lol: We will take it to any level we like, I don't understand what is your problem in all this?

It does feel wonderful that we did not do a bigger blunder, no matter the lag in years and all the highs and lows. We have come a long way, this was the first time such an acquisition was even attempted, its a lesson for us.

We are fine with the Drama - as you say. We call it incompetency of our babus.

Hi,

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-------Mooooooooooo------ehnehnehnehnehnehn----menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhhh------.

Pity can't even describe what I feel for you guys and gals----put on a hummer and left out to dry----just like going to a prostitute---paying her up front and she don't make you come----she has also cut down the number of tricks that she promised.

Now you are looking at the pimp and thinking---how do I get my money back----and you know that there is no way of doing it----and then you realize that it was the same old jack off session with a fresh look package and that you been had---and you have been had----and you have been had for the umpteenth time---you realize that the way you have been had this time---you have not been had that way before---atleast some consolation---something to laugh and joke about.

You want to do something but you cannot build up the courage to do so---the pimp is looking at you mean and green---he asks you what's up---you say nothing---I am fine---he says you happy----you says I am ecstatic----he says you like the new tricks----you say with all my heart and soul---he says you want to come back for more----you say let me get my wits together-----let me just get over what I have been put thru----let me just 'Swallow' and digest---he cuts you thru and says---don't worry---come back----come back soon.

You are surprised at the ingenuity of those who had you---and you are equally surprised at your own stupidity of being had by that ingenuity----fool me once----shame on me----fool me twice---shame on me two times----.
Guru---I love you too my man.

Hi,

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-------Mooooooooooo------ehnehnehnehnehnehn----menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhh menhhhhhhh------.

Pity can't even describe what I feel for you guys and gals----put on a hummer and left out to dry----just like going to a prostitute---paying her up front and she don't make you come----she has also cut down the number of tricks that she promised.

Now you are looking at the pimp and thinking---how do I get my money back----and you know that there is no way of doing it----and then you realize that it was the same old jack off session with a fresh look package and that you been had---and you have been had----and you have been had for the umpteenth time---you realize that the way you have been had this time---you have not been had that way before---atleast some consolation---something to laugh and joke about.

You want to do something but you cannot build up the courage to do so---the pimp is looking at you mean and green---he asks you what's up---you say nothing---I am fine---he says you happy----you says I am ecstatic----he says you like the new tricks----you say with all my heart and soul---he says you want to come back for more----you say let me get my wits together-----let me just get over what I have been put thru----let me just 'Swallow' and digest---he cuts you thru and says---don't worry---come back----come back soon.

You are surprised at the ingenuity of those who had you---and you are equally surprised at your own stupidity of being had by that ingenuity----fool me once----shame on me----fool me twice---shame on me two times----.

Did you ever get the money back from the pimp?

Hi,

salaam mastan saheb the ordeal dosent ends there

there were many defnce projects in past where a fictitousproject was made and paid with full ammount before it got started andafter the money left india those firms were "blacklisted" and all MOD was left with weresome "documents"tobe used as toilet paper

rafale orfor that matter nothing is tooexpensive for india the main issue is the beurocracy whose main aim isto make "untraceable money"which youexplainedvery beautyfully in your last comment

Sir,

Let me humbly submit that we do not do deals for Drama.

Thanks!

Since 2009, that is what you've been precisely doing, knowing it all along very well.
Don't pretend to be naive....or maybe you just are.

Mother of all defense deals. And then the air hissing out of your balloon.

Since 2009, that is what you've been precisely doing, knowing it all along very well.

Awwww...you were so hooked on the drama. Can't bear it has come to a conclusion, eh? Did you also like Kyonki Saas Bhi Kabhi Tight Thi?

Who knows, One day these Indians may find out the real reason for not selecting the F-16. !!!

More a case of hard to digest.
Funny how Lockheed never thought of complaining or contesting our decision to throw it out. Did you read any report in Air Force Monthly from any anonymous source of them doing so:lol:

Hi,

So if and when the deal gets signed----it is just an average deal---not even at par---. All that drama was not worth it---.
took way too long and this is due to unavoidable jinn which is call bureaucracy and red tape in big countries like India.

More a case of hard to digest.
lets stay on topic and take away the F-16
the pilots that have flown F-16 have a very different view though .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom