What's new

No more drone strikes?

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi pakistani members)It looks like there are no more drone strikes happening in our tribal areas.I think it,s the end because before the USA withdrawal from afghanistan ,USA want better relationship with pakistan as all the NATO supplies worth billions of dollars and the soldiers have to go through karachi port.What do you guys think?

Say good bye to uncle Zardari.... its not only drone, also the TTP is under pressure.

Say good bye to uncle Zardari.... its not only drone, also the TTP is under pressure.
From where did you bring zardari here? People have already said goodbye to him.

From where did you bring zardari here? People have already said goodbye to him.

2007-2013 is a period gifted to us by Zardari, full of drones, corruption, killings, oppression.... etc........

why such suicidal thoughts my friend ?
drone is only tool in our hand which scared these animal talibans . drone is the only one whom killed top leaders of TTP again and again . hakeemullah was living some 4km from our forces and our forces failed to trace him while drone hit him . if drones stop taliban will move free and our forces will failed again and again as they did in past i have list of 5 years failures of pak force and 5 years success of drones . simply drone is 100 time more better strong and effective then Pakistani forces

drone is only tool in our hand which scared these animal talibans . drone is the only one whom killed top leaders of TTP again and again . hakeemullah was living some 4km from our forces and our forces failed to trace him while drone hit him . if drones stop taliban will move free and our forces will failed again and again as they did in past i have list of 5 years failures of pak force and 5 years success of drones . simply drone is 100 time more better strong and effective then Pakistani forces
You have no idea of what you are talking about .TTP is the damn product of CIA in afghanistan and they only hit them with drones when they announce cease fire or peace talks with pakistan,because they dont want peace in pakistan.

You have no idea of what you are talking about .TTP is the damn product of CIA in afghanistan and they only hit them with drones when they announce cease fire or peace talks with pakistan,because they dont want peace in pakistan.
i disagree top brass of TTP killed by CIA not pak army . prove me wrong please

Imran, nothing to worry. Drones are going nowhere.

CIA and ISI are cooperating again, good news for Pakistan and the US, nightmare for the terrorists and their sympathizers.

Let me give you a small hint, CIA chief's secret visit to Pakistan and Pakistan Air Force blizzard over FATA.

Please read the following article:

Pakistan spy agency chief to tell CIA: End drone strikes; ID targets for us to attack

By Nasir Habib, CNN
July 24, 2012

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- The new chief of Pakistan's spy agency will urge the United States to end drone strikes on Pakistani soil and identify targets that the country's security forces can then attack, a senior intelligence official said.

Lt. Gen. Zahirul Islam will deliver the message during a meeting with the head of the CIA on August 2, said the Pakistani intelligence official, who did not want to be named because he is not authorized to speak to the media.

"You (the U.S.) develop a target and let us hit it," Islam will tell CIA Director David Petraeus, the official said. "It would be ideal if the U.S. provides drone technology to Pakistan."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/24/world/asia/pakistan-isi-cia-meeting/#
Islam's call will continue an ongoing refrain from Pakistan about the CIA's controversial drone program. Pakistani officials and lawmakers have demanded an immediate end to the drone strikes, saying they have led to civilian deaths.

In keeping with its general policy, the CIA would not comment on meetings between the director and senior officials from other states, including whether the Pakistani intelligence chief was coming to Washington. But a U.S. official, who spoke on condition of anonymity when discussing intelligence matters, said the United States "supports the Pakistanis taking more responsibility for ridding the tribal areas of al Qaeda and its militant allies."

"The Pakistanis clearly have had, and will have, opportunities to show they are serious about taking actions with a practical effect on rooting out terrorists," the official said, adding there were "several actions" Pakistan could take to get rid of al Qaeda, the Pakistani arm of the Taliban and the Haqqani network -- a Pakistan-based militant group blamed for numerous attacks on U.S. and allied forces in Afghanistan.

what ? Nooooo.... this cant be happening :lol:

Back
Top Bottom