No jihadi brides for ‘inferior’ Indian ISIS fighters

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
SOURCE : ZEE MEDIA

435183-isisflag.jpg

Islamic State, which lures young men into jihad from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, is instilling fear amongst them by saying that ‘Djinns’ would haunt them the whole life if they flee the battle field and return home.

‘Djinn’ are supernatural beings in Islamic mythology. According to an intelligence report prepared by foreign agencies and shared with Indian agencies, fighters from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh as well as certain countries like Nigeria and Sudan are considered not good enough by the ISIS and are often tricked into suicide attacks.

Not only this, the IS commanders also burn the passports of the foreign fighters so that they are compelled to stay back.

The fighters from South Asia and Africa are considered to be inferior than Arab fighters and there is a disproportionately high level of casualties among the South Asian and African foreign terrorist fighters since they are forced to the frontlines of battle as foot soldiers.

Notably, the young men, who are enticed into joining IS with the promise of ‘jihadi brides’, also face disappointment.

Intelligence agencies say that the gender ratio in IS-controlled territory is skewed with very few women. And the few available jihadi brides are given away to senior IS commanders and ethnic Arab fighters.

The intelligence report says there is information that foreign fighters of Chinese, Indian, Nigerian and Pakistani origin are housed together and are monitored closely by the ISIS Police.

Incidentally, only Tunisian, Palestinian, Saudi Arabian, Iraqi and Syrian fighters are allowed to be in the ISIS police force, which is barred for fighters of all other nationalities.

Hence, there is a clear trust deficit between the dominant Arab fighters from other nationalities, who are mostly attracted to ISIS through its sophisticated propaganda techniques on the Internet.

... and so you will not join them ... the Hindu equivalent RSS wants its paracharks not to marry either...so better to avoid both of them...

LMAO.. So here you see the racial discrimination again.. :rofl: But then these guys deserve this.. :victory:

Africans are the most physically dominant Homo Sapien race out there.... I mean c'mon.. F*** logic
No matter where they go and which religion they find solace in, they are discriminated against. I truly feel for them.

and looking at the present situation .. Arabs are probably one of the weaker ones looking at the accomplishments of their armies and militaries.

Last edited:
dosen't matter.... they are supposed to get 72 of them in afterlife..... so in this life they can use their dirty HANDs...

Only 72 ! I want more in real life ! But our eastern neighbors can't get any so they have a rape epidemic !

Only 72 ! I want more in real life ! But our eastern neighbors can't get any so they have a rape epidemic !

bro... i wasn't speaking about Pakistanis... i was speaking about ISIS fools from this subcontinent dreaming of 72..!!!.... as far as i read your previous posts..you aren't Isis sympathizer...

bro... i wasn't speaking about Pakistanis... i was speaking about ISIS fools from this subcontinent dreaming of 72..!!!.... as far as i read your previous posts..you aren't Isis sympathizer...

It is a general comment directed against all Muslims.

It is a general comment directed against all Muslims.

nopes... you got me wrong.. see the thread title...it says Indian Muslims don't get bride... my reply was towards it..... still if you think it is generalized....then i m sorry... and will delete it....

You can criticise Isis without bringing or make fun of Islam.
It is possible to make fun of Hindu apsras or what ever they have.
I reported your post about 72.its common in Indian hindus posters here to make fun about it.
I hope forum staff will add it in banned words.

Let wannable ISIS fighters from India know their status before they join ISIS

You can criticise Isis without bringing or make fun of Islam.
It is possible to make fun of Hindu apsras or what ever they have.
I reported your post about 72.its common in Indian hindus posters here to make fun about it.
I hope forum staff will add it in banned words.

dont distort islam with 72 hoor story. stupid people who got no knowledge of islamic scripture must not talk like muslim.

nopes... you got me wrong.. see the thread title...it says Indian Muslims don't get bride... my reply was towards it..... still if you think it is generalized....then i m sorry... and will delete it....

stupid bums claim 2 be muslim on this forum no different from daesh isis want 2 be fighters. talk like mullahs but no fukall about islamic scriptire. just want 2 bash and insult like daesh supporter who got no idea what islam is

The originial Aramaic word meant "white grapes" and mistranslated into "virgins" by some Muslims. The Hebrew word maiden (un-married woman) was also mistranslated and we have the Virgin Mary in Christianity.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/04/opinion/martyrs-virgins-and-grapes.html?_r=0

The Koran is beautifully written, but often obscure. One reason is that the Arabic language was born as a written language with the Koran, and there's growing evidence that many of the words were Syriac or Aramaic.

For example, the Koran says martyrs going to heaven will get ''hur,'' and the word was taken by early commentators to mean ''virgins,'' hence those 72 consorts. But in Aramaic, hur meant ''white'' and was commonly used to mean ''white grapes.''

Back
Top Bottom