What's new

No consensus in BJP, Advani, Sushma and MM Joshi oppose Narendra Modi as PM

Cos I didn't. I didn't say anything about congress' dynastyism. But I can say that the current war of words in the BJP really is washing linen in public. That's visible to everyone no matter how you justify it.

Just like the leaders of congress behaving like a slaves in front of the gandhi dynasty .

we are just choosing the lesser of the two evils .

Sushma swaraj , Arun Jetly , Advani are good enough !

I will personally vote for Sushma swaraj ....

Ok fair enough but u think people of india vote for any of them or for modi ?

No one is perfect specially in politics but being a gujrati and leaving in a state where modi ruled and looking how he works

I am convince that rite now india doesn't have option other then modi ...

P.S I am not from BJP ;)

Cos I didn't. I didn't say anything about congress' dynastyism. But I can say that the current war of words in the BJP really is washing linen in public. That's visible to everyone no matter how you justify it.

Absolutely. These jokers don't have a clue about what ABVP and ADvani did for BJP. Hell if it wasn;t for them, Modi would not even be the CM of Gujarat (party never having become influential). He is the upstart.

What an IDIOT

BJP in mood to make announcement on Modi - The Hindu

:omghaha:

http://Advani under fire for opposing Modi's PM nomination

Former Bihar deputy chief minister and the state’s BJP chief Sushil Kumar Modi became the first top ranking leader within the saffron party to directly attack LK Advani for his opposition to Narendra Modi’s prime ministerial candidature.

"Advaniji has failed to gauge the public mood. Advaniji himself declared Atalji as PM candidate. Now also he could have done the same for Namo (Narendra Modi)," Sushil Modi wrote on Twitter on Wednesday night.

On Thursday, Sushil Kumar told a news channel the party cadres were overwhelmingly supporting the Gujarat chief minister.

In my forty years of political life, I haven’t seen such enthusiasm among the party cadres. People want that BJP should announce Modi as the PM candidate,” the Bihar leader said.

Just like the leaders of congress behaving like a slaves in front of the gandhi dynasty .

we are just choosing the lesser of the two evils .

'We' is something we need to wait and watch. Anyway the lesser evil seems to be among the best entertainment around. I hope the jokers in the BJP don't make the announcement tomorrow and wait till Saturday- else that'll make it the most hilarious event of recent times.

'We' is something we need to wait and watch. Anyway the lesser evil seems to be among the best entertainment around. I hope the jokers in the BJP don't make the announcement tomorrow and wait till Saturday- else that'll make it the most hilarious event of recent times.

By announcing tomorrow they are set to loose more allies, no presence in east n south India, rural india, trying to win election on internet . Let them be the entertainer for all

Quite frankly, the BJP has no choice but to pick Modi. Rightly or wrongly, he is the guy that BJP members & voters want to see as their leader & that is how it should be. Public perception & reaction of allies etc are meaningless now. Unless Modi himself steps aside, he must get his shot. The people of the country will have a general election to decide whether they too want him. For now, any talk of any other leader from BJP is both silly & undemocratic.

By we , I mean the people who support BJP and Modi .

No the most hilarious moment will be when the jokers in congress if project rahul as the PM .

By we , I mean the people who support BJP and Modi .

No the most hilarious moment will be when the jokers in congress if project rahul as the PM .

Well I have no doubts it will be a moment of glory for Modi supports (can't say the same about BJP I guess ) :lol:

Ok fair enough but u think people of india vote for any of them or for modi ?

No one is perfect specially in politics but being a gujrati and leaving in a state where modi ruled and looking how he works

I am convince that rite now india doesn't have option other then modi ...

P.S I am not from BJP ;)

I agree with you ....

I am little circumspect about modi ....Modi is very ambitious and opportunist ....HE has successfully brought himself to mainstream by sustained media campaign .....

It's hethreto unseen in Indian politics.....

We always had leaders by consensus ....
first time we have leader who has come ahead of others just because of his ambition ....

Do you buy into argument that people want to see Modi as PM ?

If you go asking into interiors of India ....you will meet people who won't know if modi is name of vegetable or animal !!!

Modi and his coterie have maonuvered seasoned politicians in BJP to project him as popular leader .....

This is what worries me most......If such overambitious person becomes all powerful PM he is likely to fully use that enormour power ....

Something similar happened in Germany when little known but well articulated person who outmaonuvered everyone else and projected Germans that he will deliver their nation to place it deserves ....

I am really not overplaying my fears .

It is possible .....Modi seems like very cold , calculative person ....
I have reservations about him occupying that all powerful place .

I hope fractured verdict in 16'th Lok sabha will bridle Modi even if he happens to be PM !!!

I appreciate his leadership ....but PM of India has to put India above everything ...Can modi do that ?

Quite frankly, the BJP has no choice but to pick Modi. Rightly or wrongly, he is the guy that BJP members & voters want to see as their leader & that is how it should be. Public perception & reaction of allies etc are meaningless now. Unless Modi himself steps aside, he must get his shot. The people of the country will have a general election to decide whether they too want him. For now, any talk of any other leader from BJP is both silly & undemocratic.

I completely agree with you except last statement .
How talk of other leader from BJP is silly or undemocratic ?

We do not have Presidential form of democracy ....so why insistence for single name !

any way its era of coalition politics ....BJP is not going to get majority ...and other parties will have say in determing who gets to be PM .

Modi has opposition within BJP itself ...do you think other parties will submit to his leadership meekly ....

In my opinion talk of other BJP leaders is fully justified ...and democratic !

I believe BJP should set its house in order and go to people for mandate ...let people of India decide who they want to be ruled by ?

Back
Top Bottom