What's new

Nine killed in gun attack in Pakistani city of Quetta

Jihad_

BANNED
Reaction score
BBC News - Nine killed in gun attack in Pakistani city of Quetta

_69194445_69193663.jpg

At least nine people were killed when gunmen opened fire outside a mosque in the second attack in Quetta in south-west Pakistan in as many days.

About 20 others were wounded in the attack, which came as worshippers left the Sunni Muslim mosque after sunrise prayers for the Eid al-Fitr festival.

Bullets hit the car of Ali Madad Jatak, a former Pakistan People's Party provincial minister, but he was unhurt.

On Thursday dozens of people died in a suicide bomb blast in Quetta.

In the latest attack, four unidentified men opened fire on the former minister as prayers came to a close.

why do they always choose mosques and religious days to attack other muslims? This fact baffles my mind.

@Jihad_ I appreciate you for thread, Haters gonna Hate. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
F u c k you OP . Yes I mean it , **** you .

80 innocent shias were killed last night by the ones Sunni's beloved ( Al Saud ) supports and organizes and now a bastar d like you who uses his ******* *** for thinking brings such BS .

Thats is the time more people are gathered.

most of the attacks are religiously motivated(may be not this one). But they bomb a mosque , the house of their God, which has their quran and stuff. And they kill religious people coming to mosques to pray. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom