What's new

New Zealand tops social progress index, India at 102nd position

What happened then? :o::o:

Student was ejected, but the whole Hall started chanting it, (including me :D )

so the M.P. left.

@scorpionx

The most important factor is Women empowerment. Look at the list again and I can guarantee you that pretty much all the nations on the list that are bottom have high power distance in terms of Gender. Skewed towards the Men.

It seems you do not know the situation. There is few North Korea illegal immigrants in China. And even there are many, compared to Chinese population it's a drop in an ocean.

It is true, the economic development in China has not yet fully converted into better lives of ordinary Chinese citizens. This process is undergoing, but is behind the economic growth.

I do not know the situation in India. But also, in my opinion the illegal immigrants may not be the crucial factor, because India also has a huge population, immigrants only contributes a few percents of it.

Situation in China is better .You can prevent illegal immigrants.But in India official statistics show about 5 crores of illegal immigrants BD is present in India.A few years ago it is 3 crore according to Supreme Court .Just analyse 5 crore (may more than that) and it cause lose of opportunities of our West bengal brothers .So I think 5 crore in 125 is a mess.
They dont stay there.Once they cross the border they will go to South India where we cant find Indian Bengalis and foreigners.

IQ.
emo49.gif

An immigrant in Canada dont know the situation in India.So just shut up.
China may better.

Lol at Indian losers blaming imaginary illegal immigrants.

It is the ONLY state outside sub Saharan Africa that still has mass starvation so no immigrants from neighbouring countries would be interested in going there.
Idiot .I told this because of my personal experience .My train journey to Chennai from Kerala show the real face illiegal immigrants.
That illegal morons grab a place in the reserved sleeper class .We all think they are Bengalis.But TTR ask them reserved tickets.First their only crime is enter in to sleeper class without tickets .Later RPF questioned them and arrest at least 50 guys.All are illegal immigrants.
It is right .Due to failed GoI policies we are facing a situation like this.But illegal immigrants from BD is too higher than imagined.
According to Supreme Court 3 crores of llliegal immigrants are here.And that is about 3 years ago.Now official statistics of some NGO show 5 crores .God knows real numbers.
It is become a mess to us.

Last edited:
Situation in China is better .You can prevent illegal immigrants.But in India official statistics show about 5 crores of illegal immigrants BD is present in India.A few years ago it is 3 crore according to Supreme Court .Just analyse 5 crore (may more than that) and it cause lose of opportunities of our West bengal brothers .So I think 5 crore in 125 is a mess.
They dont stay there.Once they cross the border they will go to South India where we cant find Indian Bengalis and foreigners.

An immigrant in Canada dont know the situation in India.So just shut up.
China may better.

Idiot .I told this because of my personal experience .My train journey to Chennai from Kerala show the real face illiegal immigrants.
That illegal morons grab a place in the reserved sleeper class .We all think they are Bengalis.But TTR ask them reserved tickets.First their only crime is enter in to sleeper class without tickets .Later RPF questioned them and arrest at least 50 guys.All are illegal immigrants.
It is right .Due to failed GoI policies we are facing a situation like this.But illegal immigrants from BD is too higher than imagined.
According to Supreme Court 3 crores of llliegal immigrants are here.And that is about 3 years ago.Now official statistics of some NGO show 5 crores .God knows real numbers.
It is become a mess to us.

Dude you would have to be insane to go to a place like India.

If there are really crores of Bdshis in India then nearly EVERY family would know a close relative that has migratedbut that is not the case.

No wonder India is the mess it is currently as Indians spend more time worrying about imaginary illegal immigrants than the bad-running of their country.

Dude you would have to be insane to go to a place like India.

If there are really crores of Bdshis in India then nearly EVERY family would know a close relative that has migratedbut that is not the case.

No wonder India is the mess it is currently as Indians spend more time worrying about imaginary illegal immigrants than the bad-running of their country.

Mr idiot .They dont stay in West Bengal area after they cross the border line.They start their journey to South India where we cant differntiate Indians and immigrants and rest to West India and surrounding areas.We trust our Supreme Courts words.
India has growing economy and an emerging power.And its main proof is the illegal flow of immigrants to India.
So you dont need to concern about India.
I already told GoI policies is the main factor.But add injury to injury these illiegal immigrants also bleed our economy.

We are no. 1. We are no. 1 We are no. 1
We are no. 1 We are no. 1 We are no. 1
We are no. 1
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!

still these ranks are not good enough to make fun of each other.

Foundation of Well-Being & Opportunity screwed us over otherwise we scored as much as the others in the Basic Human needs section ! :(

BD is doing well considering we have had 24 years less of independence than either Pakistan or India.

I lived in Christchurch, New Zealand for 12 years. Business wise, New Zealand has too few people but for living its absolutely beautiful. The cold weather makes for pristine environment and there are very few insects, unlike here in Australia. One problem is the racism issue, I was in a LOT of fights at school. I was also a scrapper in Australia but with Middle Easterners, not aussies.

You are laughing even though India is at 102? Typical mentality of 3rd world countries. Always laughing at others even though they are themselves in the shit :lol:

On topic: Yes India has large economic boom, but where does the money go? In politicians pockets. Countries will never adcanve as long as there is corruption. Look at all the best countries: Switzerland, NZ, Norway, Sweden etc, all have VERY low corruption rates.

I was thinking yesterday only. What makes it so difficult for us (Indians) to make a civilized state where nobody will ask for a bribe, the conductor won't push you violently to the back of the bus so that he can accommodate more people, people will not spit on roads and Prime Minister will leave his children to school on his shoulder walking on the pavements just like a normal citizen. What makes them so different from us, Ravi?

PS: Hope any ultras don't see it. I am doomed then :ph34r:

The day we start to give equal respect for all jobs, we can truly hope to change the scenario that you described.Efficiency in any job must be applauded and inefficiency in any job challenged. When have we ever done that? Some sections of our society are totally expendable and worthy of our contempt purely for their economic fragility and the kind of jobs they do.

Student was ejected, but the whole Hall started chanting it, (including me :D )

so the M.P. left.

@scorpionx

The most important factor is Women empowerment. Look at the list again and I can guarantee you that pretty much all the nations on the list that are bottom have high power distance in terms of Gender. Skewed towards the Men.

I see you've been watching a lot of Rahul Gandhi videos lately.:D

Back
Top Bottom