What's new

New Zealand Center for Defense: Iran likely to purchase JF-17 after arms embargo lifted

the Iranian i met in usa for last 35 years they all love Pakistan but they do see Pakistan as a part of india and they don't care about Indian occupied Kashmir and there is any Iranian and Indian i see in aviation industry.
most Iranian and and indian i found personally in aviation are way behind pakistanies even i found lot's of iranian and Indians are dumd.

the Iranian i met in usa for last 35 years they all love Pakistan but they do see Pakistan as a part of india and they don't care about Indian occupied Kashmir and there is any Iranian and Indian i see in aviation industry.
most Iranian and and indian i found personally in aviation are way behind pakistanies even i found lot's of iranian and Indians are dumd.

Iranians are decent people and have major gripes with their government. They simply have no way to change it even if they wanted to.

The problem is Iranian government, not really people of Iran, they are brainwashed by their government.

Not gonna happen. Neither the arabs or iranians are going to buy jf17, Both are too proudy to buy that jet from Pak.
Another major factor is that Pak would be pressured not to sell even if somehow Iran wants the JF17(which is unlikely). Arabs and US would put enough pressure to dissuade Pak from any such deals.

JF-17 has cheapest maintenance of any jet Iran can buy and Iran already knows how to maintain JF-17 RD-33 engine because their Mig-29's use the same engine. Seems like a no-brainer.

I would not be surprised to see Iran buy some JF-17, the question is how many
their fake pride of persian . empire wint let them buy it even if they have to endup with their super 5th gen fighter . lol

For eg the JF-17s in PAF use, from what I know use.
Martin Baker ejection seat which is UK
Datalink/EW from Indra which is Spanish
Oxygen system from France
Selex avionics components from Italy
Targeting Pod from Turkey

Myanmar opted for a full Chinese sourcing so their JF-17s had the integration done in Chengdu after the air frames were built in PAC Kamra.

China has really good R&D and offer good systems but competition and alternative suppliers help.

Beside the ejection and target pod, none of JF-17 system are western. They are all Chinese.

Not gonna happen. Neither the arabs or iranians are going to buy jf17, Both are too proudy to buy that jet from Pak.
if you want to find out jf-17 costumers just look at mig21/f-7 operators they will be our costumers .

Beside the ejection and target pod, none of JF-17 system are western. They are all Chinese.
chinese systems are equally good as westerns now a days .

if you want to find out jf-17 costumers just look at mig21/f-7 operators they will be our costumers .

chinese systems are equally good as westerns now a days .
bro most of them will go for j10 or mig 35 but i am no expert so you might be right!

bro most of them will go for j10 or mig 35 but i am no expert so you might be right!
they will not go they can not afford it we already exported thunders and more in pipeline . specially in Africa and 3rd world is our target .

they will not go they can not afford it we already exported thunders and more in pipeline . specially in Africa and 3rd world is our target .
i hope and pray that you are right! export orders will be great for the country!

i think iran will buy tejas from india
Tejaa is just assembled in india. It uses western tech. Iran cant buy tejas

Selll them block 2 but only if they want in larger number. Later sell them block 3 with 100% chinese system like myanmar ones.

Back
Top Bottom