What's new

New Zealand 314, India 169/5 in 33 overs

1654384_10151828905501548_135507348_n.jpg
post this in indian election thread

thanks to all the matches you played at home lol, you tours outside india show how much you suck lol

Nah bro.

Money Talks. Bull$hit walks.

India's got the Money in Cricket.

It doesn't matter how religious, how pure or how skilled you are.

And at the end of the day, as ong as you have the most money, you get to say how things run.

Maybe if you guys had some money, wouldn't be here whining about how India gets all the home games.

Better tell the Taliban to allow you to play home games. Instead of shooting at cricketers.

Well this is true for every team, Even for Pakistan.
not true, india classes everybody at losing abroad lol.
pakistan just beat south africa in south africa, india pretty much got whitewashed lol luckily the rain saved you the humiliation lol

not true, india classes everybody at losing abroad lol.
pakistan just beat south africa in south africa, india pretty much got whitewashed lol luckily the rain saved you the humiliation lol

I can only say LOL....

Thanks I am out..

Nah bro.

Money Talks. Bull$hit walks.

India's got the Money in Cricket.

It doesn't matter how religious, how pure or how skilled you are.

And at the end of the day, as ong as you have the most money, you get to say how things run.

Maybe if you guys had some money, wouldn't be here whining about how India gets all the home games.

Better tell the Taliban to allow you play home games. Instead of shooting at cricketers.
lol it doesn't matter to pakistan because we beat india all the time in their home lol.
it just proves that india is low quality.
anybody could buy their way to victory, but you really don't have respect of the world lol.

I can only say LOL....

Thanks I am out..
thats all you can say because its true lmfao.
just admit that you indians suck *** lol.

thanks to all the matches you played at home lol, you tours outside india show how much you suck lol

india isn't even a ghar ka shed in front of pakistan lmfao, we beat india in 2013 lol.

pehle bhikhariyon.....tumhare pass ghar nahi hai toh usme hum kya karein.......

secondly whats this outside........jo hamare liye outside hai,wo bhi kisi ka homeground hai.......agar woh hume wahan hara rahe hain toh woh apne ghar mein jeet rahe hain

india ghar ke sher hai ya bahar ke woh ranking se pata chalta hai........
India ranks 1 and pak ranks 5 lmao....

tum log wi se hare they,bhul gaye kya.........lol.....dont talk about standard........you are not worthy to be compared with indian team.....first reach the top 3 ranking then compare yourself with india
ek series......usme bas 2 match jeete........jaise world cup jeet liya.....that was a 2012 series lol
history channel lol

lol it doesn't matter to pakistan because we beat india all the time in their home lol.
it just proves that india is low quality.
anybody could buy their way to victory, but you really don't have respect of the world lol.

Nope it's just proves that Cricket moves because of how India wants it.

Pakistani cricketers are exiles, and hats off to them for being brilliant players.

Difference between them and you is that you are here acting like a typical internet tough guy and they are doing it in real life.

Next time, when you troll please do put some thought behind it. I know it strains your brain, but still.

pehle bhikhariyon.....tumhare pass ghar nahi hai toh usme hum kya karein.......

secondly whats this outside........jo hamare liye outside hai,wo bhi kisi ka homeground hai.......agar woh hume wahan hara rahe hain toh woh apne ghar mein jeet rahe hain

india ghar ke sher hai ya bahar ke woh ranking se pata chalta hai........
India ranks 1 and pak ranks 5 lmao....

tum log wi se hare they,bhul gaye kya.........lol.....dont talk about standard........you are not worthy to be compared with indian team.....first reach the top 3 ranking then compare yourself with india
ek series......usme bas 2 match jeete........jaise world cup jeet liya.....that was a 2012 series lol
history channel lol
all this bs you said means nothing!! because pakistan beat vast majority of the times lol, face the fact you yindoo lol.
pakistan beat SA in their home, india got white washed. SA hit you in the face with KOCK lmfao

Nope it's just proves that Cricket moves because of how India wants it.

Pakistani cricketers are exiles, and hats off to them for being brilliant players.

Difference between them and you is that you are here acting like a typical internet tough guy and they are doing it in real life.

Next time, when you troll please do put some thought behind it. I know it strains your brain, but still.
plz stop embarrassing yourself after being proven wrong lol, all I'm saying is that india is a sher only in its house.
but the are worst then a hyena outside while compared to pakistan lol.

all this bs you said means nothing!! because pakistan beat vast majority of the times lol, face the fact you yindoo lol.
pakistan beat SA in their home, india got white washed. SA hit you in the face with KOCK lmfao

lol....excuses......

never mind.....i explained it you that there is nothing called inside,outside..........

defeated south africa and got defeated by wi.......yep that tells us about your standard.....

we have beaten Sri lanka in Sri lanka :rolleyes:

i was talking about the whitewash....

Back
Top Bottom