What's new

New UNSC ?

israel dont really have big economy , population and influence if we are talking about isreal itself and not jews around the world , they are strange , they represent a religion instead of a country thats how itis really , they have strong army but its surrounded by enemies , not recognised by so many nations so it cant be init

Useless thread!! :tdown:

Everyone wants his/her country in..and also puts their allies in.Most of the people cant even answer one question properly going by the list they have posted and the question is:-

What should be the criteria to get a UNSC permanent seat?

Anyways Keep trolling..It(your views) doesnt matter in the end.

I think every nuclear power should be put in the UNSC

the countries are put based on statistics , influence , economy , military etc

e.g i never put uganda lol

Useless thread!! :tdown:

Everyone wants his/her country in..and also puts their allies in.Most of the people cant even answer one question properly going by the list they have posted and the question is:-

What should be the criteria to get a UNSC permanent seat?

Anyways Keep trolling..It(your views) doesnt matter in the end.

I think every nuclear power should be put in the UNSC

It's too easy to be a N power nowdays. If Pakistan gives weapons to Kenya, it too will be a N power. An economy is much harder to build.

throw U.K out

why do you want to throw India out? Because they are the one country that created India?

obviously a voting system where 1 veto can stop is wrong and could be changed to something like 2/3 can veto to stop that resolution .

Totally disagree. The major nations must have a veto power in order to prevent war among major nations. UNSC, for all its failings, had prevented any world war since WWII.

Keep UNSC the way it is right now. If its not broken, don't fix it.

The major nations must have a veto power in order to prevent war among major nations. UNSC, for all its failings, had prevented any world war since WWII.
It is the damn veto power that lets the atrocities in Syria and Palestine persist.

A veto-less UNSC may come to Taiwan's rescue during the Chinese invasion, but you guys are on your own with the current UNSC because of Chinese veto.

this UNSC is outdated its obvious , as some countries get even stronger it will be inevatable to change this system because then the strong countries who are not in the UNSC wouldnt take it seriously and especially if its close with one of them then their voting will be void

CHINA ( 2nd biggest economy , can overtake russia in defence)
INDIA ( ok economy , very small economy for size of population , increasing defence co-op with russia )

India big population? China maybe 100,000 Population. Right.? :lol: :lol:

ok so u wanted to say GDP per Capita for China is second highest in world and India is lowest in world.

Check China is 92 and NOT Second in GDP per capital. So before China is member of UNSC there should be 91 other countries who should be member of UNSC and that means China should be kicked out firmly....

All those 91 countries do better then China when compared to their population.

troll but

at least make some I mean a tiny little sense when u want to troll. :lol: :lol:

why do you want to throw India out? Because they are the one country that created India?

When Japan who destroyed China like a cardboard crushed under a train can be out of UNSC why not UK.

where did i say gdp per capita ? how am i trolling , i said india small economy compared to population

india population - 1.2 billion- economy 1.8 trillion
china population 1.3 billion - economy 7.3 trillion

India big population? China maybe 100,000 Population. Right.? :lol: :lol:

ok so u wanted to say GDP per Capita for China is second highest in world and India is lowest in world.

Check China is 92 and NOT Second in GDP per capital. So before China is member of UNSC there should be 91 other countries who should be member of UNSC and that means China should be kicked out firmly....

All those 91 countries do better then China when compared to their population.

troll but

at least make some I mean a tiny little sense when u want to troll. :lol: :lol:

When Japan who destroyed China like a cardboard crushed under a train can be out of UNSC why not UK.

where did i say gdp per capita ? how am i trolling , i said india small economy compared to population

india population - 1.2 billion- economy 1.8 trillion
china population 1.3 billion - economy 7.3 trillion

its not about India v/s China... :lol: its about 200 odd countries in the world and who should be part of UNSC...

and read what I wrote... 91 countries in this world do better then China when compared to the economy they have for their population... in other worlds China ok economy, very small economy for size of population (smaller then a whopping 91 other countries)

and see what u said about India,

ok economy , very small economy for size of population

So if India should be out then China should be out too, or let UNSC has a permament membership of 92 countries to include poor China also.. :lol:

so troll in a much better and educated manner next time. :lol:

i said small economy for size of populationnnnnn not small in general , i think there should be 15 or 10 UNSC members

where did i say china is rich?? there gdp per capita is also not very high .

its not about India v/s China... :lol: its about 200 odd countries in the world and who should be part of UNSC...

and read what I wrote... 91 countries in this world do better then China when compared to the economy they have for their population... in other worlds China ok economy, very small economy for size of population (smaller then a whopping 91 other countries)

and see what u said about India,

So if India should be out then China should be out too, or let UNSC has a permament membership of 92 countries to include poor China also.. :lol:

so troll in a much better and educated manner next time. :lol:

It is the damn veto power that lets the atrocities in Syria and Palestine persist.

A veto-less UNSC may come to Taiwan's rescue during the Chinese invasion, but you guys are on your own with the current UNSC because of Chinese veto.

You are talking about conflict which involve small countries. What the world really don't need are conflicts between major powers. UNSC had done a good job so far for that. j

Back
Top Bottom