What's new

New UNSC ?

Subordinates of the US does not need a seat in the UNSC. Because their foreign policies toe the line of US foreign policy so closely they can be left out and be represented by the US.

Also I want to add Germany to the Consider list with South Africa.

Better to add Chinese subordinates,no?

Subordinates of the US does not need a seat in the UNSC. Because their foreign policies toe the line of US foreign policy so closely they can be left out and be represented by the US.

Also I want to add Germany to the Consider list with South Africa.

South africa? gdp 400 billion , big poorness , and consider , if you say consider turkey , saudi arabia , germany , japan should be easily easily there

PLEASE LETS TALK REAL AND NO TROLLING LETS DO A LIST TOGETHER

Also I want to add Germany and Turkey to the Consider list with South Africa.

Since when is France a subordinate??? UK France, Germany should all be in it. These three are the European Giants.

ok LIST IS

USA ( strongest)
FRANCE ( still strong has big economy big products although faces some economic problems)
RUSSIA ( relies on natural resources , fragile economy , has good defence industry 2nd prob in world )
GERMANY ( biggest economy in europe , good defence e.g leopard )
UK ( big economy , faces some economic problems , good defence industry)
CHINA ( 2nd biggest economy , can overtake russia in defence)
JAPAN ( very big economy )
BRAZIL ( quite big economy for size and population , growing economy , good defence industry)
TURKEY ( quite bigeconomy for size and population , growing economy , many projects and good defence industy
SAUDI ARABIA ( had to choose one as representative of arab league , spending alot on weapons , can represent arab league
INDONESIA ( growing economy , another from asia apart from china)
INDIA ( ok economy , very small economy for size of population , increasing defence co-op with russia )
maybe SK ( big economy , good defence industry , big problems )
maybe IRAN ( ok economy , big problems , has influence in lebanon and syria )

Spain , pakistan , italy , australia , canada also there WE FORGOT MEXICO CAN ALSO BE ADDED MAYBE

so who shall we add and take away

South africa? gdp 400 billion , big poorness , and consider , if you say consider turkey , saudi arabia , germany , japan should be easily easily there

Ok being honest should be P5 + G4

Personally in my opinion any country with an economy over $1 trillion should be included.
Simply because they have more at stake.

india is already there , maybe i wrote it wrong i meant india has small economy compared to population , 1.85 trillion economy for 1.2 bill population , come on lets be objective thats small , although big on a global position

so only Per Capita income matters? what about the size of representation you have? ...and who is going to respresent Afrirca?

bs troll!

I edited post #28 and added Turkey to the consider list. Saudi Arabia and Japan are too closely tied with the US, in fact, Japan is a US occupied territory and is basically an extension of the US imperial empire.

Better to add Chinese subordinates,no?

There are no Chinese subordinates in the list. North Korea could be considered our subordinate but I did not include them.

So its

USA
CHINA
FRANCE
UK
GERMANY
TURKEY
INDONESIA
INDIA
JAPAN
SAUDI ARABIA
BRAZIL

EVERYONE AGREE WITH THIS SO FAR , THIS REPRESENTS NEARLY ENTIRE RACE IN THE WORLD WITH ASIAN COUNTRIES , MIDDLE EAST , WEST , AND WE CAN MAYBE ADD 1 FROM AFRICA , WE CAN ADD ONTO THIS ASWELL , MAXIMUM WILL BE 15 I THINK NO MORE BUT SHOULD BE ATLEAST 10 NATIONS

3 asia , 2 middle east , one south america , one north america , 3 europe in this list above

I edited post #28 and added Turkey to the consider list. Saudi Arabia and Japan are too closely tied with the US, in fact, Japan is a US occupied territory and is basically an extension of the US imperial empire.

Buddy being allied does not mean the Japanese do not have their own opinions. They are an economic giant and should have a say in world affairs, as their influence and propensity to be influenced is greater than Iceland, etc.

so only Per Capita income matters? what about the size of representation you have? ...and who is going to respresent Afrirca?

bs troll!

india is in the list why are you still arguing , i never said per capita matters , it does for personal wealth but not too too much in global position

So its

USA
CHINA
FRANCE
UK
GERMANY
TURKEY
INDONESIA
INDIA
JAPAN
SAUDI ARABIA
BRAZIL

EVERYONE AGREE WITH THIS SO FAR , THIS REPRESENTS NEARLY ENTIRE RACE IN THE WORLD WITH ASIAN COUNTRIES , MIDDLE EAST , WEST , AND WE CAN MAYBE ADD 1 FROM AFRICA , WE CAN ADD ONTO THIS ASWELL , MAXIMUM WILL BE 15 I THINK NO MORE BUT SHOULD BE ATLEAST 10 NATIONS

3 asia , 2 middle east , one south america , one north america , 3 europe in this list above

Me and Chinese dude wants PAkistan in the list bro.

USA
CHINA
FRANCE
UK
GERMANY
TURKEY
INDONESIA
INDIA
JAPAN
SAUDI ARABIA
BRAZIL
PAKISTAN

aww pakistan will be better for turkey aswell , but the UNSC is far from reality these days as some countries are gaining power , some losing it , so some should be added

USA
CHINA
FRANCE
UK
GERMANY
TURKEY
INDONESIA
INDIA
JAPAN
SAUDI ARABIA
BRAZIL
PAKISTAN

aww pakistan will be better for turkey aswell , but the UNSC is far from reality these days as some countries are gaining power , some losing it , so some should be added
whats your view about israel

India cant be in UNSC unless it stops it Human Rights Violations in Kashmir, stops telling its poor citizens to eat rats, and turn in to a developed country

Back
Top Bottom