What's new

New UNSC ?

Jamaica has a pretty decent coast guard. They need to be on that list as well.

if you think canada needs to be on it we can think and add dont troll , canada has big economy and resources but not big in global influence and defence , so we can argue to put , italy , pakistan , spain , canada , australia and we can take some out people think is wrong

any suggestions to think its wrong and countries to add 1 more nation to make it 15 nations and we can take some out possible ,

countries iam thinking to add extra nation , Pakistan , italy , spain , australia , canada , cant thing of anymore

@ ottoman india just started growing.... Within 5 years we will be top 3rd economy.... India known for its military power, largest democrasy and population. Recently india ranked number 3 in world power....

mate india is in that list why are you arguing , i said its big defence with co-op with russia , i cant write every detail about them

Keep:
US
China
Russia

Expel:
Britain
France

Add:
Iran
Brazil
Pakistan
Indonesia

Consider:
South Africa

Britain and France both have monster economies and very high military expenditures. They have world class defence industries. India, Brazil, Pakistan dont.

Add Pakistan!

Agree with the list, I would also add Jamaica to that list too. lol
yeah I would also like to add jamaica to the list. I request P5 to please support jamaica... :D

Britain and France both have monster economies and very high military expenditures. They have world class defence industries. India, Brazil, Pakistan dont.

Subordinates of the US does not need a seat in the UNSC. Because their foreign policies toe the line of US foreign policy so closely they can be left out and be represented by the US.

Also I want to add Germany and Turkey to the Consider list with South Africa.

tbh the thing you said is very wrong because , first although france and uk are losing alot of power they still have big economies and defence tech so onto the 5 i added 9 more but 15 would be appropriate , it would be a super power , global powers and regional supowerpowers

Keep:
US
China
Russia

Expel:
Britain
France

Add:
Iran
Brazil
Pakistan
Indonesia