What's new

New Nuclear Notebook: Pakistani Nuclear Forces, 2015

No they don't, thats what I have been saying.
Sir thanks for sharing interesting informative facts but it is quite disappointment for me i was thinking that we have MaRV tech with great accuracy and our missiles are far better than India. So its mean that we have same old type missiles with huge CEP.

Sir thanks for sharing interesting informative facts but it is quite disappointment for me i was thinking that we have MaRV tech with great accuracy and our missiles are far better than India. So its mean that we have same old type missiles with huge CEP.
The CEP is not huge, its nominal, keeping in mind that a nuclear weapon doesn't needs to be surgically accurate. The present correction systems are good enough.
MaRV is used for extreme precision (striking Aircraft Carriers) or evading ABMs.

evading ABMs.
Seriously we need that tech India is constantly improving its ABM system. Only depressed trajectory wont be helpful in future.If we want credible nuclear strike we must have ABM counter measures.

More on above India is acquiring S-400 which is quite cabale to track and trace target travelling up to mach 14 quite accurately.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom