What's new

New Look Russian T-50 flight test: In the past claimed that the Chinese wan

There's a huge gap between the T-50 as is and the T-50 that the Russians are DREAMING about, a gap that the Russians are unlikely to close within reasonable time.

Calm down bro, i am so excited today, finally there are something new about J-20.

So Indian members have flooded and trolled the CHINESE military board. Even Iran could have made a LCA comparable with so many Western avionics in 30 years. :lol:

Guess it's the result of our 1-child policy vs Indians' have-many-while-you-can strategy. :tup:

兄弟给你猜个谜,四妹现在准备出发去“伊朗”,你猜要去干啥?
030.gif

兄弟给你猜个谜,四妹现在准备出发去“伊朗”,你猜要去干啥?
030.gif

American tech > Russia Technology> Israel Tech > France Tech > Chinese Tech> Indian Tech NO BIAS SO CHINA IS BEHIND RUSSIA STOP EFFING COMPARING UR SELF TO
RUSSIANS

LOL u are miserable

Also, there is claim that PAK-FA will use this type of radar blocker, but I don't see room for this kinda system in that PAK-FA picture above.

That's because it's a head on picture and your depth perception is none existant. The engine takes up about 50% of the room from the intake back to the nozzles, that leaves us about 50% room between the compessors to the begining of the intake. The engine is roughly 16 feet long, this comes out to about 16 feet of room to work with. More than enough for a radar blocker.

Sorry, later we have a party time. :whistle:

Did i tell you something that u are miserabale. sorry i meant you are a sucker for despotism

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Did i tell you something that u are miserabale. sorry i meant you are a sucker for despotism

Your STATE owned news agency tells you, J-20 is the best, now its entrenched in ur brain i cant say anything... AND DID u ever Read the book 1984 by GEORGE ORWELL

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Your STATE owned news agency tells you, J-20 is the best, now its entrenched in ur brain i cant say anything... AND DID u ever Read the book 1984 by GEORGE ORWELL

Where did i say J-20 is the best? Nor did i try to convince people to adapt my point of view.

BTW, is party time a sin for you?

Anyway, i am so excited with today's news. :argh:

lol``we are not india media that puts the backward LCA as the most 'advanced' 'indigenous' fighter```

and do you even read chinese? where did you come up that stuipid 'india style' j-20 is the best chinese news?? guess you have '0' knowledge but always talk with your sheer stupidity and ignorance``:)

Dear raina,

Please respect to other member and dont do personal attack. There are many ways to express views and chinese tiger is vey nice member of this forum.
we may have diferent views where someone is not agreed from each other but we can put our point by many ways rather than personal attack.
This is just my suggestion.

Of course this is the reality.

Compare that to this F-22 picture and see the difrence.
All sizes | Eaten by a Raptor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

S-ducts for PAK-FA? They would need to redesign whole fuselage.

Also, there is claim that PAK-FA will use this type of radar blocker, but I don't see room for this kinda system in that PAK-FA picture above.

I doubt that it will have both s-ducts and radar blocker.... can't have both me thinks.

Give me one good reason to say why a proto-type vehicle has to so close to the production? ...
First of all understand what it is proto-type , Limited series production and the Production variant...
Proto-type will be developed from 1-10 in numbers unlike some countries which only does with 2... The more proto type you add the more easiness it will be easy to complete the test points.. T-50's Proto type will be tested for aero dynamics.... if there is need for some change if the test bed can accommodate it will be tested and added.. if you can avoid unnecessary parts you can remove and test it.. thats why it doesnt make sense to put everything on board and test it.. what will you do if you loose the aircraft in testing?? you might have not tested the entire functionality but it crashed.. thats why proto types will not be as close to production ... Limited series IOC will have all good parts from Proto types and will be given to the customer for testing.. they will ask for some changes and thats why it is called limited series.. where they will freeze most of the parts for the customer to test... to obtain FOC..

what ever Russia is doing is correct as they have lot of experience on this..

what needs to be seen is whether it will get Flat bed just like F-22... which ptldm3 can answer if he knows...

J20 using russian engine so they know about it before you and me

No they dont, it use WS-10G for testing now and will use WS-15 in the future!

You indians are just so amazing at coming up this this kind of TRASH!

Oh, your name is DODO, that's why you got banned again? lol

I can name several dozen but Martian, Lawaxx, Below_freezing, and RCMJ, comes to mind off the top of my head.

Dude, just ignore them.

You know why they keep doing it?

It is because Russians makeing things up and lie about Chinese military all they time, even the Russian official media!! Did you ever heard Chinese official media talk this regarding Russia? China's encomy is far more powerful than Brizle, Russia and india combined. Yet, Chinese are humble and respectful toward all three, at least in the official media!

Back
Top Bottom