What's new

New JF-17 Block 2- Shark Face!

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Next-generation future JF-17 Blk 2 soon, here's angry shark face!

jftsharkface.jpg

JF-17+THUNDER_FC-1-Pakistan_china_1.jpg

It is grown bigger than previous one. :)

:pakistan::china:

Thanks please if you like it! :tup: :D

First Image of JF-17 Block 1 (2005)

The Thunder looks amazing in this view from angle absolutely love the shape this side view is my personal favorite

I call this the Thunder Macho Look

Really, how and what reason? :cry:

I have been working hard!

lol coz moderators say that all info that is relevant to jf-17 should be posted in main jf-7 thread, until and unless there is something overwhelming ,

Or it should be moved to a thread fan art work - unless there is one already but good imagination I would love to see the thunder in dark knight version for night missions

The Thunder looks amazing in this view from angle absolutely love the shape this side view is my personal favorite

I call this the Thunder Macho Look

One more thing I want to add is Cigar smoking near nose. Unfortunately, I struggle with it.

lol coz moderators say that all info that is relevant to jf-17 should be posted in main jf-7 thread, until and unless there is something overwhelming ,

Ahhh, no worry, Moderators gotta love this! :butcher:

Or it should be moved to a thread fan art work - unless there is one already but good imagination I would love to see the thunder in dark knight version for night missions

Sound interesting! You can try it! Try to paint all blacks, it will be more complicated. I am in limit skills of photoshopped.. ;)

may i suggest
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...eed-photoshop-experts-jf-17-wallpapers-6.html

raptor , check irani nose cone designs -- they are not vulgar but look fierce!

Most of these awesome pictures, anyone can help to paint JF-17 shark face which is very popular all over the world. Shark face (mouth markings) means a full of bunch and effective attacks, PAF retired old planes. I love this angry appearances

Nice, funny work! :tup::D

Funny? Nahein, it is very serious work new project for PAF! :whistle:

bloody hell acha sa bana yaar ye kya banaya hai .try it again.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom