What's new

New Israeli ground offensive strategy against Palestinian neighbourhoods & villages

Relax my friend. There is a huge difference. PALESTINE is a country occupied by Israel just like Kashmir is occupied by India and those who are fighting for it's cause are defined as freedom fighters.
What I told you remember? No way on earth do Operation protective edge resembles with Operation Zarb e azb.
Operation azb is launched because terrorists attacked in our very important areas,killing women,children and jawans. We have lost 4000+ in last year-2013!
We have launched this Operation after failure of complete evacuation of terrorists from Pakistan.So,we have strong reason:4,000+ in last year only.Whereas protective edge is only released after abduction of 3 Israeli teens.
In our case,TTP has accepted for all those murders.Hamas has rejected in other case.
So,in no way these two operations and scenario are similar,ya-Akhi.
Palestine is a state damn it ,and TTP is a funded terrorists organization.
The whole world is supporting our operation not that of Israelis.So,now they are with new logic.
These people have lost their mind.:girl_wacko:
Hazzy,the whole world is mad which is protesting?Just take it with pinch of salt.Their art of applying logic will not change the truth.:kiss3:
You cannot change anyone's mind and vice versa:D
Regards

Last edited:
Ask TTP in Miramshah what happens when rag tag militia has to face regular army equipped with nigh vision, air support, and armor.

Please study military history before doing this arm chair planning.

It looks really childish to push Jihadi militants into certain death.
then you must be aware since you studied military history that how dangerous guerrilla warfare could become for conventional armies…
pakistan is very well trained and we have very brave soldiers israelis of the other hand i don't need to say much.. they have the equipment but they don't have the hearts..

then you must be aware since you studied military history that how dangerous guerrilla warfare could become for conventional armies…
pakistan is very well trained and we have very brave soldiers israelis of the other hand i don't need to say much.. they have the equipment but they don't have the hearts..

Terrain can sometimes help.

But today, regular armies with air support and armor have to be like BRAVE iraqi army to get defeated by rag tag militia.

Read Middle Eastern war history. israeli soldiers have plenty of "heart."

I hope that Israel suffers a defeat like it did in Lebanon a few years back at the hands of Hizbollah. It would be good to study Hizbollah tactics against Israel.
terrain is different.

Relax my friend. There is a huge difference. PALESTINE is a country occupied by Israel just like Kashmir is occupied by India and those who are fighting for it's cause are defined as freedom fighters.
What I told you remember? No way on earth do Operation protective edge resembles with Operation Zarb e azb.
Operation azb is launched because terrorists attacked and gathered our very important areas,killing women,children and jawans. We have lost 4000+ in last years.
We launched this Operation after failure of continuous evacuation.So,we have strong reason:4,000+ in last year only.Whereas protective edge is only released after abduction of 3 Israeli teens.
In our case,TTP has accepted for all those murders.Hamas has rejected in other case.
So,in no way these two operations and scenario are similar,ya-Akhi.
Palestine is a state damn it ,and TTP is a funded terrorists organization.
The whole world is supporting our operation not that of Israelis.So,now they are with new logic.
These people have lost their mind.:girl_wacko:
Hazzy,the whole world is mad which is protesting?Just take it with pinch of salt.Their art of applying logic will not change the truth.:kiss3:
You cannot change anyone's mind and vice versa:D
Regards

Couldn't have said it any better. :)

terrain is different.

What terrain?

Terrain can sometimes help.

But today, regular armies with air support and armor have to be like BRAVE iraqi army to get defeated by rag tag militia.

Read Middle Eastern war history. israeli soldiers have plenty of "heart."
let me just give you an example of how much heart the israelis have
during the gulf war sad am hussein launched missiles at israel, the missiles were garbage they either missed their targets or fell in fields but all in all a few people died and some got injured in those attacks, how ever around 80 israelis died of hearts attacks directly related to the explosions caused by those missiles.

i read a little middle eastern history and if i had the backing of the most powerful army in the world and the best equipment available at the time i would also have heart against any army if you catch my drift lol.

let me just give you an example of how much heart the israelis have
during the gulf war sad am hussein launched missiles at israel, the missiles were garbage they either missed their targets or fell in fields but all in all a few people died and some got injured in those attacks, how ever around 80 israelis died of hearts attacks directly related to the explosions caused by those missiles.

i read a little middle eastern history and if i had the backing of the most powerful army in the world and the best equipment available at the time i would also have heart against any army if you catch my drift lol.

confusing civis vs. soldiers.

Read war history please.

Terrain of South lebanon vs. that of Gaza.

My response was to specific post. Please read it.

Lebanese have advantages, Palestinians in Gaza don't. But, they've studied this and developed new strategies.

Terrain of South lebanon vs. that of Gaza.

My response was to specific post. Please read it.
i wasn't talking about south lebanon at al though, i was talking about insurgencies in general are very dangerous for armies.
pakistani has almost 10 years of experience in pretty much full blown war insurgency in our country thats why our army has been able to clear out these ttp scums easily where ever they go, i think israel or even the american or indian army would suffer very heavy casualties in the same conditions as the pakistan army in miramshah ect

confusing civis vs. soldiers.

Read war history please.
every israeli citizen is a soldier my friend have you forgotten that part of military history? lol

Terrain

Its called city insurgency vs village insurgency. Gaza is a city so they have to follow rules of city insurgency.
"Minimanual of an Urban Guerrilla" by Carlos Marighella is a classic book on this subject.

Minimanual of the Urban Guerrilla

@FaujHistorian has absolutely ZERO idea of military operations and geopolitical analysis.

A person who thinks that israel is fighting a war of survival in Gaza is just a lunatic or highly ignorant person with zero knowledge about military affairs.

I bet FaujHistorian can't tell the difference between "tactical goal" and "strategic goal"......

Nobody takes him seriously...

OK bhai.

you stated your point. I did mine.

Let's wait and see.

Thank you.

Terrain

Its called city insurgency vs village insurgency. Gaza is a city so they have to follow rules of city insurgency.
"Minimanual of an Urban Guerrilla" by Carlos Marighella is a classic book on this subject.

Minimanual of the Urban Guerrilla

Ok.

I fully support Hamas fighting IDF directly, for two reasons - reduction in civilian casualties being the second one.

Israel's objectives in Gaza are very similar to how Pakistani army's objectives are in NWA.

Both Israel and Pakistan are fighting the war for their survivals against the militants, suicide bombers and Jih@dis. TTP is same as Hummas.

Hope you understand the diff.
Its most stupid comparison which i ever read on PDF. Mr think tank you are comparing apple with orange. Pakistan army is shooting at legitimate targets after displacing the civilians from that areas where there are training camps of terrorist unlike your Israeli brothers who blindly fire rockets, missiles and tank shelling on civilians populated areas which result civilian casualties in great numbers including children and women

Its most stupid comparison which i ever read on PDF. Mr think tank you are comparing apple with orange. Pakistan army is shooting at legitimate targets after displacing the civilians from that areas where there are training camps of terrorist unlike your Israeli brothers who blindly fire rockets, missiles and tank shelling on civilians populated areas which result civilian casualties in great numbers including children and women

@Marwat Khan Lodhi , have there been no civilian casualties in Pak army's use of planes, gunships and unguided artillery against the Talibs?

Back
Top Bottom