What's new

New Introductions

Salam every one!:wave:
new here, i already created an introductory thread in the ghq sec. because there wasn't any thread button visible in members intro sec.

Profession: Law Student
reasons for joining:
@MastanKhan :police: @Imran Khan:cheers: @haman10 :victory1: @Nihonjin1051 :-) @Irfan Baloch:mod: @beijingwalker @xunzi :big_boss: @metador:enjoy: @Hakan @Serpentine:) @karakoram @xenon54 @Aminroop :angel: @Areesh :sniper: @ghilzai @Khafee @DESERT FIGHTER 8-)

gentlemen ,sirs, bros n ma'm its an honour for me to be among you folks. i've learned a lot from you guys.
n i hope that you shall guide me in future too!

Shaagird:)
Welcome. :)

Salam every one!:wave:
new here, i already created an introductory thread in the ghq sec. because there wasn't any thread button visible in members intro sec.

Profession: Law Student
reasons for joining:
@MastanKhan :police: @Imran Khan:cheers: @haman10 :victory1: @Nihonjin1051 :-) @Irfan Baloch:mod: @beijingwalker @xunzi :big_boss: @metador:enjoy: @Hakan @Serpentine:) @karakoram @xenon54 @Aminroop :angel: @Areesh :sniper: @ghilzai @Khafee @DESERT FIGHTER 8-)
@Daneshmand
gentlemen ,sirs, bros n ma'm its an honour for me to be among you folks. i've learned a lot from you guys.
n i hope that you shall guide me in future too!

Shaagird:)
Wellcome aboard, har kalla rasha

1) Tell your interests
Anime, travelling
2) What do you do.
SEOer
3) How did you find us
Baidu spider
4) What interests you here?
The people here
5) What is your profession?
I am a language learner and now feed on Internet/mobile
6) Future plans?
Travelling

1) Tell your interests
Reading / Writing, History, Weapons, Music and Girls
2) What do you do.
Study
3) How did you find us
Web Surfing
Defense, Weapons, Politics
Engineering Student
6) Future plans?
New Inventions

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
Defence studies, physical fitness, debating, book reading, military and general history.
2) What do you do.
Pakistan defence sector/ "student"
3) How did you find us
Friend's recommendation
The wide user base, ability to analyse international events as they happen, being able to look at international conflicts from other nationalities' perspective
Pakistan defence forces
6) Future plans?
Serve my country to the best of my abilities

i made 5 posts but still i am not able to create a thread ............what to do......may be this sixth one is the charm

Back
Top Bottom