What's new

New Greece government stands up for Russia against the EU

You know how the title of Russian Tsars sounded? It started - "Tsar of all the Great, Little and White Russia".
Little Russia - this is the real name of Ukraine. I think in the coming years justice will be restored and this land and this people will return their real name.
Because "Ukraine" - is not an ethnic name, it is place name (means - "bordelands"), and ethnic name - "Little Russia".
You are a real think thank aren't you? :lol: No, Ukraine and Crimea will join Turkey, we were there first :eek:

You are a real think thank aren't you? :lol: No, Ukraine and Crimea will join Turkey, we were there first :eek:
White Russia - "Belarussia" - has kept its ethnic name. I see no reason why Little Russia - "Malorossia" - also would not return its true ethnic name. But we will start from New Russia - Novorossia.

What "Ukrainian kingdom"??? "Ukraine" - it means "land near border", "frontier". This is a common name. So were called all borderlands, even in Siberia. Until 1917, the inhabitants of the south-western Russia (now - Ukraine) were called Little Russians, and the local dialect considered a dialect of Russian.

The original "Rus" were in fact Scandinavian Northmen rulling over slav peasants.In a way,NAZI Germany tried to recreate the Medieval Rus kingdoms-slav peasants ruled by a Germanic nobility.

The original "Rus" were in fact Scandinavian Northmen rulling over slav peasants.In a way,NAZI Germany tried to recreate the Medieval Rus kingdoms-slav peasants ruled by a Germanic nobility.

So? And all people came from Africa at one point. It's culture that matters.

Greece is fucked. I actually love the current chain of events. It will end this boaring soap opera once and for all.

Greece was put in a containment zone. If it goes bancrupt now, nobody would care anymore. Turkey can have it.

Greece is fucked. I actually love the current chain of events. It will end this boaring soap opera once and for all. Greece was put in a containment zone. If it goes bancrupt now, nobody would care anymore. Turkey can have it.

Greeks are haughty people who wants to prostitute ancient Hellenic civilization for free money from European Union especially Germany. Greeks have the culture of entitlement where they expect that $240 billion dollar loans should be forgiven and more free money be provided to Greeks since 2500 years ago they had most advanced civilization in Europe. Its about EU expels Greece and Cyprus from Euro-zone to save its from Greek contagion.

Greeks are haughty people who wants to prostitute ancient Hellenic civilization for free money from European Union especially Germany. Greeks have the culture of entitlement where they expect that $240 billion dollar loans should be forgiven and more free money be provided to Greeks since 2500 years ago they had most advanced civilization in Europe. Its about EU expels Greece and Cyprus from Euro-zone to save its from Greek contagion.

Merkel already contained it. She stabilized protugal and ireland. Look at Portugal. It worked hard to get on its feet and that sucessful. Merkel has a doctore in quantum physics. I guess she knew of the greek meltdown long before it happened. She doesn´t even comment greece anymore. All she said is that greece doesn´t matter anymore.

Those freaks in power in Athens show their true colors .Let's not forget that one Tsipra's sons is named Ernesto ,in honour of Ernesto Che Guevara.Yep,and now this clown rules Greece.Bonne voyage Greece,you will be missed.

you were never wrongly imprisoned in some "evil" soviet gulag... i don't understand your hatred for someone whose one liberation was cuba, thousands of kilometers from romania... why the hatred??

Merkel has a doctore in quantum physics. I guess she knew of the greek meltdown long before it happened.

:lol:

you were never wrongly imprisoned in some "evil" soviet gulag... i don't understand your hatred for someone whose one liberation was cuba, thousands of kilometers from romania... why the hatred??

:lol:

che was a mass murderer

Greece is fucked. I actually love the current chain of events. It will end this boaring soap opera once and for all.

Greece was put in a containment zone. If it goes bancrupt now, nobody would care anymore. Turkey can have it.

LOL. That's what happens when you lend too much money for people don't implement proper fiscal policies!

Dio Mio !

Re: You can't have have Chardonnay tastes with iced tea pockets.

hahahaha! oh i love your Chardonnay but these Greeks .... how can they demand 10 bottles when they only have 2 Euros!

:disagree::lol:....:(

To be frank.... before you talked about the Chardonnay,i didn't even know what is it. :lol:
I feel like a dumb :lol:
Sorry for the off topic :D

To be frank.... before you talked about the Chardonnay,i didn't even know what is it. :lol:
I feel like a dumb :lol:
Sorry for the off topic :D

Whaaaat? But, mon ami, you're French? You're supposed to teach me all the flavors of wine....

Maybe @MarkusS knows too, but i have a feeling he'll only recommend Italian wine,...lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom