What's new

New EC govt's puppet: Khaleda

still 68% support Begum Zia...

My prediction for the next poll

BNP - 275

BAL - 15

Ershad -3

shotontro - 7

@ No, you are wrong. We have seen in 1978 general election AL leaque got 39 seats out of 300. That was the waste time for AL.

@ During the last military backed govt the election commission made some change in some of the constituency areas as such it has some impact on AL performance.

@ I think if election is held under Care Taker govt AL might get maximum of 55 to 60 seats.

I think if election is held under Care Taker govt AL might get maximum of 55 to 60 seats.

But Kader Siddiqee said that if Awami get more than 30 seats then he will wear Churiyaa.

If BAL fails to stay in power by hook or by crook, they will be mauled by BNP and coalition. Absolutelu maled, i dont of feel sorry for them thinking about it and picturing it lol.

Somebody needs to place a bounty of Salman F. Rahman's head.

Salman F. Rahman is a great man. Nothing he did in the share market is illegal. He is a visionary and if you ever visit his factory, you will know what I am talking about. I visited one and even the canteen looks like a 3 star hotel.

Salman F. Rahman is a great man. Nothing he did in the share market is illegal. He is a visionary and if you ever visit his factory, you will know what I am talking about. I visited one and even the canteen looks like a 3 star hotel.

Really? Ask that to the investors the liquidity crisis we are going through!

Sure, the share market scam wasn't illegal, but it was clearly unethical.

I have done business with GMG Airlines, and let me tell, they are full of fraud. The man lead his life with fraud.

Really? Ask that to the investors the liquidity crisis we are going through!

Sure, the share market scam wasn't illegal, but it was clearly unethical.

I have done business with GMG Airlines, and let me tell, they are full of fraud. The man lead his life with fraud.

investors investing in the share market clearly knew what they are getting into and the risks involved. what is ethical and what is not is clearly a gray spot and who are we to judge? I am happy with gmg airlines, they have made me quite a few buck and still hold a few of their stocks. The share market of Bangladesh is controlled by 21 individual and salman f rahman is just the face of it, when these folks start buying shares the price falls down and when they sell the prices grow up. Instead of complaining about Salman F. Rahman, people should urge the government to close those corporate loopholes.

investors investing in the share market clearly knew what they are getting into and the risks involved. what is ethical and what is not is clearly a gray spot and who are we to judge? I am happy with gmg airlines, they have made me quite a few buck and still hold a few of their stocks. The share market of Bangladesh is controlled by 21 individual and salman f rahman is just the face of it, when these folks start buying shares the price falls down and when they sell the prices grow up.

You obviously do not understand the ethical standards of business. They do matter.

And yes, the illiterate investors are to blame, but it wasn't right to have unethical conduct in the share market by artificially inflating share prices just to make poorly performing companies look good. They buy their own shares just to keep the prices up, and when the illiterates buy the high priced ones, the seller makes money.

Money is not everything. Having good performance of a business is a key aspect. Frankly, Beximco is not what it used to be.

And GMG Airlines for that matter is pretty much dead and somehow running.

I do actively participate in business, so I know what I'm talking about :P

mark my words half of their politicians will be locked up.

I hope you are right. I love to see taklu the bigot get beaten up on the street. I am talking about S.O.B kamrul Islam(junior law minster). I hate this bastard. :angry:

I hope you are right. I love to see taklu the bigot get beaten up on the street. I am talking about S.O.B kamrul Islam(junior law minster). I hate this bastard. :angry:

i want toufik elahi to be in jail, shala bisshooo chor r dalal. I want some kind of corruption charge on joy.

Morons like him will get a nice beating if AL loses. That I can assure you :P

i want toufik elahi to be in jail, shala bisshooo chor r dalal. I want some kind of corruption charge on joy.

Same. But not an easy one. He'll just fly off to Jacksonville. The man's screwing with the army.

Morons like him will get a nice beating if AL loses. That I can assure you :P

Same. But not an easy one. He'll just fly off to Jacksonville. The man's screwing with the army.

Yeah, i know, its impossible to get folks like him and tarek in jail, but let him half a couple of sleepless nights.

If BAL fails to stay in power by hook or by crook, they will be mauled by BNP and coalition. Absolutelu maled, i dont of feel sorry for them thinking about it and picturing it lol.

Haven't you read? india will send helicopter to rescue top level Awami leaders and will open border for low level secular Awami terrorists. Here read on the plan.

Dhaka Conspiracy

India had worked out a contingency plan to evacuate the prime minister, her cabinet and key figures of her Awami League party in the event of a coup. There was a military plan as well. Indian helicopter gunships would be launched from two airbases in West Bengal and Tripura into Dhaka to provide air cover for the operation. Landing zones and evacuation sites were identified in and around the capital for the air corridor.

Read more at: Bangladesh: Coup bid against Sheikh Hasina foiled : Special Report News - India Today

Back
Top Bottom