What's new

New Chief Justice Saqib Nisar

Sardar Anees Abbasi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the Time of 2014 #Dharna. Justic Saqib remarks...
15423586_687498198090416_1678718052_n.jpg

Fwd as Received: A Love Affair!
When Nawaz Sharif and his party launched an attack on the Supreme Court in 1997, back then Mian Saqib Nisar was Federal Law Secretary
1f642.png

---------------
1997: It was for the 1st time in the history of #Pakistan that some one from the Bar had been appointed as federal law secretary. #SaqibNisar
---------------
After Nawaz Sharif got rid of the then CJP Sajjad Ali Shah, #SaqibNisar was elevated as the Judge of the Lahore High Court on 22.05.1998
---------------
#SaqibNisar was then elevated as the Judge of the Supreme Court on 18.02.2010 when Iftikhar Ch was the CJP after being reinstated in 2009.
---------------
The long march led by Nawaz Sharif proved decisive in the restoration of Iftikhar Ch as the Chief Justice of Pakistan in March 2009.
---------------
In 2010 President Asif Ali Zardari turned down a recommendation by Iftikhar Ch to elevate Justice #SaqibNisar, as the supreme court's judge.
---------------
President Zardari ordered to elevate Justice Khawaja Sharif, the then CJ of the LHC, to the Supreme Court instead of Justice #SaqibNisar.
---------------
Within 2 hours, the then CJP Iftikhar Ch took a suo motu notice of the presidential order to elevate Justice Khawaja Sharif to the SC.
---------------
Well past the working hours, Iftikhar Ch constituted a 3-judge special bench that passed a short order to “suspend” the presidential order.
---------------
So that's how Justice Mian #SaqibNisar made his way to the #SupremeCourt. On Dec 31, he'll take oath as the chief justice of #Pakistan
1f642.png

Here we go. *Slow clap*
Hail the democracy and SC. I am saying since days, our SC is not functioning. It can't even handle the pressure of sitting government. We need reformaction in SC, government and the entire system.

"Jo Kuch Sarak par ho raha Hai ayeen or qanoon ke mutabiq Nahi ho raha"
Right.

And how about SC and parliament? They are following the law?

Here we go. *Slow clap*
Hail the democracy and SC. I am saying since days, our SC is not functioning. It can't even handle the pressure of sitting government. We need reformaction in SC, government and the entire system.

"Jo Kuch Sarak par ho raha Hai ayeen or qanoon ke mutabiq Nahi ho raha"
Right.

And how about SC and parliament? They are following the law?

Every Patriot wants the the reformation of this Judiciary Parliament Democrazy agree, but question is who will make it possible... :sad:

Every Patriot wants the the reformation of this Judiciary Parliament Democrazy agree, but question is who will make it possible... :sad:

Revolution is needed now. People need to come out. Come out for better tomorrow. We had a hope in SC. But no more so now people have to change the destiny of Pakistan.

Establishment does not want to move their dear beta Ganja Nawaz, Even Altaf from his urdu speak community had more support than Nawaz and I am not talking about votes. Got rid of Altafo but not Ganja, He is imposed on the Pakistani people through NRO, get used to it. You guys are acting like you get to choose, forget about it especially with slave like mentality after 100s years of rule. For now get busy with worshipping Bajwa after raheel left.He could not do anything after majority of pakistanis support whats makes you think others will stand up to the establishment and their adventures, for the people.

Revolution lol @Moonlight read bits of my post you will get it. starting with S...

Martial law is needed. Clean the house. Our institutions have failed us. I know its early, but Bajwa seems more like Kihani then Raheel Sharif. Don't have high hopes for him.

images-25.jpeg

Last edited:
Revolution is needed now. People need to come out. Come out for better tomorrow. We had a hope in SC. But no more so now people have to change the destiny of Pakistan.

But People of Pakistan need true Leader to lead them for their right, I don't see any leader in Pakistan who can change the destiny of Pakistan.

Establishment does not want to move their dear beta Ganja Nawaz, Even Altaf from his urdu speak community had more support than Nawaz and I am not talking about votes. Got rid of Altafo but not Ganja, He is imposed on the Pakistani people through NRO, get used to it. You guys are acting like you get to choose, forget about it especially with slave like mentality after 100s years of rule. For now get busy with worshipping Bajwa after raheel left.He could not do anything after majority of pakistanis support whats makes you think others will stand up to the establishment and their adventures, for the people.

Revolution lol @Moonlight read bits of my post you will get it. starting with S...

And you think I am gonna disagree? Guess what? I am not. I second your post.
And I honestly disappointed with establishment too. Especially this new COAS.

Its not that he ( RAHEEL SHARIF) didn't want to do against NS coz he already prove when AZ ran away. But he jus didn't want to get involved otherwise he had what it takes to be a Mature honest loyal leader.

Wao what a idiotic comment Claps for you:tdown:. Can you please elaborate me the position of Army Chief ??
Did you vote Gen Bajwa? "NO" then how can you question him on Politics. Keep doing :argh::blah:

This reminds me of a saying specially made for NS "Hum lawyers nahi kerta sedha Judge he ker leta hain"
We cannot expect justice from a system that protects the corrupt. For justice system will have to be bypassed.

Back
Top Bottom