What's new

Netanyahu and Putin to get direct and secure hotline

Don't you think this will irk the Islamic countries about this proximity between Russia and Israel?

Islamic countries aren't concerned about Israel at this moment. This is a misconception people have.

You say I support America while another says I go against everything American. :lol:

For you this is about Chinese interests, for me I'm looking at it from a humane perspective. That's the difference between us.

And we don't support Israel, you do and so does Russia.

You are an American, every cent you spend is direct support to America and Israel.

Unless you plan to stop eating and paying rent entirely.

Don't you think this will irk the Islamic countries about this proximity between Russia and Israel?

They already follow America, I have no idea how Israel could be worse than America for them.

You are an American, every cent you spend is direct support to America and Israel.

Unless you plan to stop eating and paying rent entirely.

They already follow America, I have no idea how Israel could be worse than America for them.

I'm half white American, so I don't plan on leaving my country. How it works is to garnish local support and hopefully end our support of the illegal state.

I'm half white American, so I don't plan on leaving my country. How it works is to garnish local support and hopefully end our support of the illegal state.

You have two choices, Republicans or Democrats. Both of them are staunch supporters of Israel, which is essentially an American outpost in the Middle East.

It's not just the billions of dollars from the American budget, it is the entirety of American military and diplomatic power that guarantees the actions of Israel.

Anyway, let's end this discussion here. You are not my enemy. My enemy is the American government.

You have two choices, Republicans or Democrats. Both of them are staunch supporters of Israel, which is essentially an American outpost in the Middle East.

It's not just the billions of dollars from the American budget, it is the entirety of American military and diplomatic power that guarantees the actions of Israel.

Anyway, let's end this discussion here. You are not my enemy. My enemy is the American government.

Discussion won't end until I get my positive rating.

Back
Top Bottom