What's new

Nemesis Sitting Together

Dazzler

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A rare glimpse of a t-90SI and M1A1M Abrams sitting under the same shelter.. Both belonging to Iraqi Army.

5630011_original.jpg

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/bmpd/38024980/5630011/5630011_original.jpg

Last edited:
LOL Well, goes to show how things are on the ground.

Create wars, sell weapons and make money.

My grandfather was used to say that smart people learn from others' experiences and mistakes...

I do hope that Asia learns the lesson from Europe to live peacefully without suffering like they did in world wars...

On this forum only, two European were fighting to prove the superiority of Euro Fighter Typhoon and Rafale fighter jets... and challenged that they will prove the mettle of these jets in war...

I raised the question... there is no war between their nations, so where are you going to test them in war... and reply was a wink...

Look at Europeans and Americans... they sell WEAPONS to both parties and make money...

While fools like us keep fighting with each other and our people keep suffering...

My grandfather was used to say that smart people learn from others' experiences and mistakes...

I do hope that Asia learns the lesson from Europe to live peacefully without suffering like they did in world wars...

On this forum only, two European were fighting to prove the superiority of Euro Fighter Typhoon and Rafale fighter jets... and challenged that they will prove the mettle of these jets in war...

I raised the question... there is no war between their nations, so where are you going to test them in war... and reply was a wink...

Look at Europeans and Americans... they sell WEAPONS to both parties and make money...

While fools like us keep fighting with each other and our people keep suffering...

A post worthy of a positive rating. What do you think, @Joe Shearer and @Kaptaan??

Succinct. With potent message. Great post!

Ps. I agree. We need no more wars. We need to slash and cap our conventional forces and agree on a nuclear equilibrium. Most of all the useless shooting matches on LOC need to stop. Serves no purpose other then making mothers on both sides see their sons die on the LOC for no good reason.

Do you agree with novice's post ( post# 10 )??

I agree.

@Zibago @django @BDforever @Bilal9 @Nilgiri

@Mentee @RealNapster

@padamchen

Yes i do but in an ideal condition. I want both countries (Pakistan and India) to reduce its armed forces by 60% atleast. Both Pakistan and India should agree on a defence pact and then we can talk to China, who will (surely) promise no intervention if three of these countries agree on current border lines. But that isn't gonna happen. We both know that.

Brainstorming session : How about , Pakistan have an army of 200000 men and India 350000. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom