What's new

Need Urgent Help

Syed Asif Bukhari

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I need urgent help .Please guide me. I applied for 89 Aeronautical ENG course in PAF . I were given 1st September to appear in PAF test . I reached PAF selection centre on given date . but I were told that dates had been changed and test had already been conducted . We were not allowed to get in and talk with authorized officials . A policeman informed us . there were also many other candidates . no one was allowed to appear in test . now what should I do . I need urgent help .thanks

Try to meet concerned officer of PAF information and recruitment center where you applied. Explain him the situation and ask for feedback. Write to him if you cant meet him.
Check in some other city for applying if dates are different.
dont give up, Apply in next course.

Try to meet concerned officer of PAF information and recruitment center where you applied. Explain him the situation and ask for feedback. Write to him if you cant meet him.
Check in some other city for applying if dates are different.
dont give up, Apply in next course.
sir , I have also passed initial test and medical test for 88 aeronautical eng course held in march ,2016 . I also got my name in selection list but I got rejected due to overweight . can I apply on the basis of this test ?

sir , I have also passed initial test and medical test for 88 aeronautical eng course held in march ,2016 . I also got my name in selection list but I got rejected due to overweight . can I apply on the basis of this test ?
Asalam o aleikum .. Aeronautical engineering ke liye eye sight perfect honi chahye Kia , Meri door ki eye sight weak hai , me glasses use nhu krti Hun to Kia reject krdiya jayega mjhe

Last edited:
Asalam o aleikum .. Aeronautical engineering ke liye eye sight perfect honi chahye Kia , Meri door ki eye sight weak hai , me glasses use nhu krti Hun to Kia reject krdiya jayega mjhe
6/6 and perfect eye sight is required for GDP(pilot). For aeronautical , there is a fixed limit eye sight.I use glasses but I cleared initial medical test. By the way, what is the number of your eyesight?

6/6 and perfect eye sight is required for GDP(pilot). For aeronautical , there is a fixed limit eye sight.I use glasses but I cleared initial medical test. By the way, what is the number of your eyesight?
Oh thanks for your reply ..... Mene abhi tk eye sight check nhi krwai so I don't know kitni zyada kam haai ... What is your number of eye sight ? ...... And apnay A.E ke liye apply Kia tha ? Agr Han to guide me about intial academic and medical test

Last edited:
Oh thanks for your reply ..... Mene abhi tk eye sight check nhi krwai so I don't know kitni zyada kam haai ... What is your number of eye sight ? ...... And apnay A.E ke liye apply Kia tha ? Agr Han to guide me about intial academic and medical test
Initial Academic test is normally easy . test includes physics , maths , English and intelligence . after academic test, medical test will be conducted after 1 or 2 days .medical test includes measurement of weight and height , eyesight checkup and then complete body checkup.

Last edited:
Initial Academic test is normally easy . test includes physics , maths , English and intelligence . after academic test, medical test will conducted after 1 or 2 days .medical test includes measurement of weight and height , eyesight checkup and then complete body checkup.
Thank you And intelligence test ke liye koi book recommend krdein

Thank you And intelligence test ke liye koi book recommend krdein
Intelligence portion is easy . it mainly includes diagrams question . u can also prepare question from internet .specific text books are available at book shops (Doghar)etc.

Back
Top Bottom