What's new

Need to counterbalance China's bullying role in South China Sea

why is it yours if you never possess? because you were there?

come on, I have bought a house with toilette here. You both are welcome to claim part of toilette as yours as chinese illegal smugglers were arrested here sometime ago.

we have the most powerful army in the region. anyone wants to taste the firepower?
come and do something please! we have been building island in SCS for a year. come and stop us please! you boys are the strongest in Asia, right? do something, don't make youself like a weak disable boy who imagine he has super power, please! Now, what are you still waiting for?

We don't want you to loose sleep,we want you to simply give up the claims to our territory which has our people in it or are you willing to risk nuclear war over such a small piece of land
too young,too naive. we play nuclear balance game with the US for 40 years. I am really curious where is your confidence come from

The west knows that very well. Trust me, we read about you guys over there.

Do you have any backbone?

Pretty much! Let's have anll out battle. The losers get nothing, winners get all!

Bro to be honest with you, he is right, there are no good guys here. If Vietnam had the power of say China and Japan, it will have long conquered/invaded all these islands and surrounding sub Mekong/Asian countries into Vietnam, ask my good friend @ niceguy.:enjoy:
Moreover fighting it all out will be bad for Vietnam, since it will mean countries with a fsr more powerful navy will take back all these islands which Vietnam already has. So if anything the status quo is better for Vietnam IMO. A WAR will make China/Taiwan and even Singapore take as all these islands believe me, so I think Vietnam shouldn't fall for the bait . :bounce:

too young,too naive. we play nuclear balance game with the US for 40 years. I am really curious where is your confidence come from

There is a difference the US has no direct territorial disputes with China,which is not the case btw India & China

1st bold part - That was quite below the belt. China is not still developed. China is also filled with the same diseases. So unless China somehow eradicates them, keep your mouth shut and stay away from such remarks.
2nd bold part - What kind of resources India won't have that China has?
3rd bold part - India is not a member of SCO as of yet. And without India there would be no BRICS, what would it have been called, BRC, assuming SA joined last.
4th bold part - Provide same to Pakistan for free, if China can.
5th bold part - That is how countries are formed, isn't it?
about the second part, you need to remove Caste system and give your people real equal right. about your judgement system, give justice to those women who had been raped and dead for this. if you can do one of these two, you guys can have a grate lip
There is a difference the US has no direct territorial disputes with China,which is not the case btw India & China
we aren't even afraid of the strongest one, how could you espect us to afraid the weak one. can you get my point? it is nothing but power.

Bluffing is useless. We all know your military capabilities
That beggar is taking the phrase act strong while you are weak too seriously. Strongest force in the region lol give me a break. Nothing makes me more happy than our tanks steam rolling that jungle and grabbing those land.

Stupid Viets are still using a fake map to challenge our claim on SCS.
The map you showed is a crappy replica of 《皇朝直省地舆全图》(Dynasty Direct-controlled Provincial Map).It has clearly said to describe provinces directly under the jurisdiction of central government.However,to maintain such a huge empire not all the territory is included in provincial system such as islands and "将军辖区"(Mukden、Uliastay、Yili etc. )
Also,this map has some ridiculous mistakes.
There was no Latin Chinese phonetic alphabet in 1904,it was created in 1955 by Character Reform Committee to simplize Chinese education.
Hainan was called as 琼州/琼崖 in 1904.海南Hainan was given the name in 1947 by Nationalist China.

The words on the top of the map also said that the map was based on foreign missionary's journey of Qing's 13 provinces.No need to say more it's too long to translate

This is such a advanced map!

Need to counter balance Vietnam's bullying role in Southeast Asia.
Need to counter balance India's bullying role in South Asia.

Boring thread:coffee:

don't try to lie here.

Here is another map of KMT from 1926, made by your ancestor. No where is Xisha and Nansha in this map.:coffee:.

1280px-China_old_map.jpg

don't try to lie here.

Here is another map of KMT from 1926, made by your ancestor. No where is Xisha and Nansha in this map.:coffee:.

1280px-China_old_map.jpg

The map was not official. It might have been drawn for some other purposes. Even Taiwan island was in different colour.

No need to listen to Americans about bullying and stealing land. Their nation is built completely on stolen territory and Native's blood. They also live large because of their petrodollar privilege which they hold by pointing the metaphorical gun at any country who refuses to buy into their racket. Yanks should have no right to call anyone else bullies. Maybe it takes one to know one, in America's case.

If they like to use KMT map, wasn't Cheng Kai Shek the one who drew the 9 or 11 dash line map as well? Might as well use that one and voila those islands/reefs belong to China.
throw your fkcing rediculous map into the next trash bin. nobody in the world recognises it.
would you accept any map I draw today?

That beggar is taking the phrase act strong while you are weak too seriously. Strongest force in the region lol give me a break. Nothing makes me more happy than our tanks steam rolling that jungle and grabbing those land.
don´t hesitate to join the PLA and come with the tanks. remember of the dead PLA soldiers in the burn tanks in the last war? come on you coward.

The map was not official. It might have been drawn for some other purposes. Even Taiwan island was in different colour.
aa7f41ee01a2df372368b1618e23203e.gif
show me official maps and documents of China to prove your point that you controlled and administered the south china sea since 2,000 years!

show me official maps and documents of China to prove your point that you controlled and administered the south china sea since 2,000 years!

I am not priviledged to gain access to our national treasure which is either classified or well-kept in our greatest Museums
c1a121f99b4426d0425e02ea25fa1852.gif

throw your fkcing rediculous map into the next trash bin. nobody in the world recognises it.
would you accept any map I draw today?

don´t hesitate to join the PLA and come with the tanks. remember of the dead PLA soldiers in the burn tanks in the last war? come on you coward.

lol a jungle creature talking about legitimacy`` official Chinese map is everywhere to find, but i reckon you'd assert that those are all 'fake'```:D

Back
Top Bottom