What's new

Need 'solid evidence' to back Azhar ban at UN: China

Should Pakistan insist China to block UN resolution against Masood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That will be a tough call. For Pak army/ISI, China and these non-state actors serve the same purpose - leverage against India.

So whom will they let go? China or the jihadi boys?

My point which went on mute was "why not ban them now and take action against them"? One State is harboring them in name of good jihad, and other supporting it, when something blows up in former state, then onus falls on India for same, whr we are suffering due to them already.

First send your Moodi sarkar to international court to face Gujraat killings.

A big "If".

Oh you filled my eyes with tears. lolz
Are you stupid or something..

No, it's not big if it's karma, taliban was once good jihadisht, they are now blowing something here and there daily inside Pakistan, its better learn, else karma is a bitch.

In the UNSC only China is protecting Masood Azhar. Rest of the members are fine with the 'solidity' of the evidences against him.
My reading suggests that India is perfectly fine with the Pakistan and China defending Masood Azhar, Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim as it gives India more ammo to corner and embarrass the friendly duo. Reminds me of Clive Lloyd dropping the catch of Geoffrey Boycott in 1979 world cup finals as the more he batted the more England was losing the chance to win.
I am curious to know about the criminal procedure laws of China. If a crime takes place in China do they wait and not arrest a suspect unless they have collected 'solid' evidences against him? And who decides if the evidences are solid or not? What solid evidence of terror act they have against Dalai Lama, Dolkun Isa and Rebiya Kadeer?

exactly...China is a willful blind system when it comes to see something wrong with Pakistan and India is the complainant....they ve no love for Pak but using it just as a medium to vent out its political frustrations with regards to India....I promise, their frustration is going increase by multi-fold in coming decades, India will just have a last laugh! For one terrorist Chinese system is acting against the biggest democratic country in the world and the second largest by populations, and their fellow veto holders at UNSC!!...clearly giving a message that china is acting under influence/prejudice even for small petty matters like this!!!! This is the superpower of Pakistanis on this forum who make fun of calling India as supa power!

The modern criminal jurisprudence is based on the fact that a person when he murders a person/or commits a crime, he not only commits crime against the victim but also against society.
Now people like Masood etc. are criminals of humanity, they should be tried in Indian courts. But they r not criminals in the eyes of Pakistan.
I don't know how can Pakistan ask terrorists from Afghans when it itself harbour its own neighbor's terrorists. How long will this Good terrorist vs Bad terrorist go on.
Well RAW should eliminate these terrorists in Pakistan only. That is the only thing left Now. But I doubt RAW has capacity to do that.

I'm waiting for that day when these so called NGOs would mount something big in China itself and they'd attack Pakistani soil for it.Funny thing about Terror is,it can't be contained and eventually it bites the hand feeds it.It's in its very nature.

I wonder if China showed evidence when they announced Uighur terrorists were using Pakistani soil.

Since when did any one threaten any country to please India who is India a self declared super power who is India to tell china how to deal with any issue India should concern itself with providing suffeient evidence rather than blaming china

what threat?

They were released in Afghanistan the

Since when did any one threaten any country to please India who is India a self declared super power who is India to tell china how to deal with any issue India should concern itself with providing suffeient evidence rather than blaming china
he released in Afghanistan so he is not terrorist?

he released in Afghanistan so he is not terrorist?

he is a terrorist according to India - you released a terrorist
you need to provide sufficient evidence the international community doesn't run on opinions there must be a reason the Chinese are not accepting your insufficient evidence

you need to provide sufficient evidence the international community doesn't run on opinions there must be a reason the Chinese are not accepting your insufficient evidence
We released him in exchange of 180 innocent civilians. I agree though that we could have handled the hijacking better.

Leave aside your animosity to India. Just give me a logical reason. Why would someone hijack a plane and demand his release if he was innocent and not a terrorist? And no terrorist/freedom fighter BS please

And regarding China's not accepting the evidence just tell why the other 4 have accepted and China is declining?

I think you guys in Pakistan are in deep trouble with China now. WHy are you bothering Hafees Saeed in spite of China saying no? already developing revolutionary ideas?

First you put him under arrest, then now you have put him on ECL. Even though China said there isn't evidence. Careful, China may pull out of CPEC at this rate!

http://www.dawn.com/news/1315473/names-of-hafiz-saeed-aide-added-to-atas-fourth-schedule

not international community but China....FYI Pakistan has added Hafiz Saeed into terrorist list.

Back
Top Bottom