What's new

Need 'solid evidence' to back Azhar ban at UN: China

Should Pakistan insist China to block UN resolution against Masood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If India is "fine" with it, just as it is "fine" with not getting into the NSG, why is there this furor in India over these topics? Why is Modi pushing so hard to get into the NSG, hijacking summits by talking about Pakistan and Maulana Azhar?

There is outrage in the Indian media, in the Indian political apparatus over these developments. Deep frustrations towards China, and their soft power. India has adopted every aggressive ploy against China, but it has not worked in their favor. What can you guys do about it, instead of being in denial mode of being "fine" with things?
Trust me most of us Indians are not very clear why our PM is pushing so hard for NSG membership when we have got a waiver. We are entitled to all the benefits we wanted. I can only think of one thing that its the USA that wants us in NSG for some ulterior motives. What I know about Indian institutions is that if they want something achieved they will never make noise about it. If you are seriously interested in Indian media then I suggest you switch on Doordarshan and not the private news & entertainment channels.

We never said that we don't want these terrorists but people sitting in our south bloc (ministry of external affairs) seem happier at the collateral damage to Pakistan rather than bringing these men to justice.

I guess Pakistani people are okay protecting terrorists like Masood Azhar while 100s of people die in Pakistan because of such elements.

The burden of proof lays with India you can't just declare who you want as terrorists these cases need concrete prof and if you can't read it was the Chinese who said that so go speak to them... as far as Pakistan is concerned they are not terrorists

These terrorist have become great assets to India, without banning them, we can use to disrepute the party..Earlier only Pakistan was target, now we have got bigger fish.

India Government should raise it every time and every place , creating some sort of legitimacy for mischief :partay:

I guess Pakistani people are okay protecting terrorists like Masood Azhar while 100s of people die in Pakistan because of such elements.
China said, India have no solid evidence, is this right? do India have "SOLID EVIDENCE" of Masood Azhar being a terrorist or like you so call surgical strike these evidence are also classified?

China, if they really believe there isn't solid evidence, should tell their dost Pakistan to stop violating human rights of Hafees Saeed and release him. How do you say "release Hafeez or no cepec" in mandarin for the mandarins? let me try simplified chinese in google:发布 saeed 要么 cpec.

Terrorist hijacked Indian plane and ask their terrorist friends to be released...Indian govt released Masood and other terrorist to save Indian passengers....

They were released in Afghanistan the
China, if they really believe there isn't solid evidence, should tell their dost Pakistan to stop violating human rights of Hafees Saeed and release him. How do you say "release Hafeez or no cepec" in mandarin for the mandarins? let me try simplified chinese in google:发布 saeed 要么 cpec.

Since when did any one threaten any country to please India who is India a self declared super power who is India to tell china how to deal with any issue India should concern itself with providing suffeient evidence rather than blaming china

Oh am totally against banning Azhar/Maulana/Hafeez, Rather am putting my bucks in them turning to be next OBL, eventually blowing up something in China, Just like what OBL did to his master USA.

That would be interesting wouldn't it? Eventually China will give its own list to Pakistan for action against terrorists. Question is when?

If you ever think about for a second, that what you call a perverted logic, Did India ever tried to Ban masood Azhar on the basis of Airplane hijacking ? I mean if you think for a second, it will dawn upon you, at that time Masood azhar was in indian jail. Remain on topic, dont bring your perverted logics to distort the topic at hand. More intelligent people inside your country understand this matter hence they didnt tried that Hijacking plane angle.

Now back to topic, Why Sawami Assemanand was released despite his confession of killing Innocent Pakistanis in Samjhota express ?

Thanks for discovering his alibi for lack of involvement in the hijacking. If all defense counsel were as sharp as you, our jails would be empty. So do us a favour and please don't migrate to India.

The hijacking was done to ensure that he is free. It's not that they asked for a box of mangoes and we gave them Azhar instead, that there can be any doubt that he is their ringleader.

what if pakistan demand from UN that hand over MODI to Pakistan because he is the terrorist of killing innocent people in Lahore Blast ??? will you hand over MODI to pak without taking solid evidence.. Thanks to God Pakistan and China knows what is Humanity
Well he had come to Lahore on his own voilition. He met your PM He ven travelled in PAF helicopterWhy didnt you do anything?

That would be interesting wouldn't it? Eventually China will give its own list to Pakistan for action against terrorists. Question is when?

Thanks for discovering his alibi for lack of involvement in the hijacking. If all defense counsel were as sharp as you, our jails would be empty. So do us a favour and please don't migrate to India.

The hijacking was done to ensure that he is free. It's not that they asked for a box of mangoes and we gave them Azhar instead, that there can be any doubt that he is their ringleader.

that won't be interesting, interesting would be then China proposing to ban them in UN and USA/India (if permanent seat granted) blocking it

Good logic, would you be ok if terrorists in your country use the same logic? did lal masjid mullah hold a gun and fire at the security forces? did mullah fazllullah personally accompany suicide bombers to pakistan and press the trigger?
Escaping with terrorists help wont make him a saint, it only reaffirms the fact he is a terrorist.

probably your next perverted logic would be that masood azhar does not how to pilot a plane so he is not responsible.

hypocritical double standards of the highest order. If he is not a terrorist why not a trial by a UN or international court.
First send your Moodi sarkar to international court to face Gujraat killings.

Oh am totally against banning Azhar/Maulana/Hafeez, Rather am putting my bucks in them turning to be next OBL, eventually blowing up something in China, Just like what OBL did to his master USA.[/
that won't be interesting, interesting would be then China proposing to ban them in UN and USA/India (if permanent seat granted) blocking it

A big "If".

Well he had come to Lahore on his own voilition. He met your PM He ven travelled in PAF helicopterWhy didnt you do anything?

Oh you filled my eyes with tears. lolz
Are you stupid or something..

That will be a tough call. For Pak army/ISI, China and these non-state actors serve the same purpose - leverage against India.

So whom will they let go? China or the jihadi boys?

Back
Top Bottom