What's new

need info please reply if anyone knows!!!!!

M.Ajwad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam u Aliakum!
Can a gdmo(general duty medical offocer) be inducted in SSG course?

Yes, SSG is open to all members of armed forces. Provided he survives the training :D
Assalam u Aliakum!
Can a gdmo(general duty medical offocer) be inducted in SSG course?

dont know about SSG in Pakistan, but many SF medic i know have done Medical degree and even some passed the 2nd years internship thus they are supposed to be addressed as Dr. instead of ranks.

And then i knew some doctor used to be green beret, so i guess whoever passed the course can join SF I dunno

Yes, SSG is open to all members of armed forces. Provided he survives the training :D

@jaibi
Assalam Alikum
is there any age limit to volunteer for SSG? Im really concerned about it rightnow
And tell me if an officer from service corps (engineering, medical, signals and any other technical branch) can volunteer for SSG and further be a part of Ssg unit that conduct operations? Can he Actually be a commando?

@jaibi
Assalam Alikum
is there any age limit to volunteer for SSG? Im really concerned about it rightnow
And tell me if an officer from service corps (engineering, medical, signals and any other technical branch) can volunteer for SSG and further be a part of Ssg unit that conduct operations? Can he Actually be a commando?
25 is last age limit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom