What's new

Need advice to buy a new car

Instead of a car, buy a truck "TOYOTA TUNDRA"

toyota_tundra_angle_front.jpg

:smitten: :smitten:

Joking

bro if you live in London then why oh why do you need a car?!
Yeah, I forgot to ask that particular question!

Zakii, why in Gods name would you want a car living in London? I mean the congestion charges and what not!!!!

bro if you live in London then why oh why do you need a car?!

but for the sake of answering your question, go for a used Honda Civic; easy to work on, parts are cheap

I don't like Honda anymore (sorry but just a personal decision). The only Japenese car I really liked is "Toyota Prius"

I don't like Honda anymore (sorry but just a personal decision). The only Japenese car I really liked is "Toyota Prius"
Exactly stay AWAY from Japanese and American cars. When you've the option of buying German, and that also cheap, why go for anything else?

Yeah, I forgot to ask that particular question!

Zakii, why in Gods name would you want a car living in London? I mean the congestion charges and what not!!!!
That is why I am not spending my fortunes on buying a car. But you are literally disabled if you do not have a car in London.

Transportation system is great but obviously you cannot run after the train forever

Instead of a car, buy a truck "TOYOTA TUNDRA"

toyota_tundra_angle_front.jpg

:smitten: :smitten:

Joking

Why not I buy a cycle instead :lol:

So trading going well for my friend

Congrats Zaki

And someone tell him a car that is popular among the girls because Zaki say "Marriage is a Key to success"

Chevy/Holden Cruze might be a good option? or a Mazda 3.

Both care good but unfortunately exceeds my budget :cry:

So trading going well for my friend

Congrats Zaki

And someone tell him a car that is popular among the girls because Zaki say "Marriage is a Key to success"

Then I should be looking for a two seater car instead :woot:

Naa, need a suitable car only... gaari main bethnay wali khud hi aa jaye gi

Zakii - go to sites like www.cars.co.uk or carmax and fill in your requirements and you might find some interesting cars for the price you are looking for.

Audi A3 2.0 TDi SE 5dr 2005

2005 (05 reg)Hatchback99,000 milesManual2.0LDiesel
FULL SERVICE HISTORY,GOOD CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT,TAX AND TESTED,PX WELCOME,£3800............O.N.O 5 Door Hatchback, Blue, Diesel, Manual, Front electric windows, Body coloured bumpers, Electric door mirrors, Heated door mirrors, Radio/CD, PAS. 5 Door Hatchback, Blue, Diesel, Manual, Front electric windows, Body coloured bumpers, Electric door mirrors, Heated door mirrors, Radio/CD, PAS. £3,800​
media

Audi A3 2.0 TDI 5DR S TRONIC 2009

2009 (58 reg)Hatchback89,000 milesAutomatic2.0LDiesel
5 Doors, Automatic, Hatchback, Diesel, 89,000 miles, Blue. ABS, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Radio/CD, Rear headrests, Side airbags, Traction control, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Solid Paint, Isofix child seat anchor points, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Cloth seat trim, Drivers airbag, Electric door mirrors, Front electric windows, Front head restraints, Height adjustable drivers seat, Rear electric windows, Remote central locking, Alarm, PAS, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Heated door mirrors, Space saver spare wheel. Insurance Group:11. £4,000​
media

Audi A3 1.6 FSI SE 5DR 2005

2005 (05 reg)Hatchback89,000 milesManual1.6LPetrol
5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 89,000 miles, Metallic Silver, MOT-05-2013. FINANCE AVAILABLE, FULL SERVICE RECORD, CLIMATE CONTROL, 2 Set of Keys, Rear electric windows, Air conditioning, Anti theft system, CD, Child locks, Cloth upholstery, Electric windows, Foglights, Metallic paintwork, Service indicator, Trip computer, ABS, Alloy wheels, Cruise control, Front armrest, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Radio/CD, Rear headrests, Side airbags, Traction control, Alarm, Space saver spare wheel, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, 3x3 point rear seat belts, PAS, Heated door mirrors, Front electric windows, Remote central locking, Solid Paint, Height adjustable drivers seat, Electric door mirrors, Front head restraints, Rear wiper, Cloth seat trim. BASED AT. 410 HANWORTH ROAD, HOUNSLOW, TW3 3SN, OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS: Used Cars Hounslow, Used Car Dealer in Middlesex | Lions Of London, PH: 0208 5773190, WE ACCEPT CREDIT/DEBIT/AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS, ALL CARS COME WITH FULL HPI CERTIFICATE, WARRANTY​
media

I recommend the Pakistani Tanga, it has real horse power, fuel efficient, sure to get you noticed.

tanga_rabwah-streets_pakistan-culture.jpg

PS To all of you recommending him expensive cars did you bother to look at his budget he outlined...

LOL!!!!

Zakii apply for a hackney carriage license. You know you'll need it with real horse power! :D

LMAO.... Mod has joined us derailing his own thread. This is a first :D

Back
Top Bottom