What's new

Need advice to buy a new car

I have several VW Polo TDI for my staff. Not once did they have a problem in the past 3 years. And trust me, they have to travel a lot.

Additionally, have four Golf TSI with middle management, same case, nothing but working perfectly! Tomorrow I'll get the details and post them here.

The only problem I have faced is the scheduled "VW Service," which is a bit expensive. I don't know how much they charge for that in the UK?

hmmm then I would most likely go for Polo if I did not find better option

5500 $ is like 3,00,000 rs what will you get in that :o in india you may get a i10 or eon why not search for i20 (hyundai)

From personal experience drove a BM in Uk for 3 years , its a tough reliable german piece .. No maintenance required and low prices , a 3 series BM 6-7 years old model should cover you. If you are under 25 insurence will be a fortune get a third party cover will come much cheaper.

Good luck

5500 $ is like 3,00,000 rs what will you get in that :o in india you may get a i10 or eon why not search for i20 (hyundai)

Cars are cheap in UK. Sometimes I feel that the car worth £2500 is better than 1 million rupees worth of car in Pakistan and I am serious...

Cars are cheap in UK. Sometimes I feel that the car worth £2500 is better than 1 million rupees worth of car in Pakistan and I am serious...
Yeah, I know :D

Edit: BTW, edit your 'one' million rupee. You get nothing in Pakistan for 'one' million rupee :pakistan:

I20 is a prety good car i drove it till this month but now trading it for the new elantra it has all the features that you may need a great fuel economy and comes cheap something at 7.5 lakhs INR
http://www.zercustoms.com/news/Hyundai-i20-UK-price.html

This is another good site.. thanks for the link

It looks like auto-trader's website but I will visit to compare the prices

Auto Trader UK

Yara, I think Car Giant is the main supplier to other small dealership. I've heard a lot about them, check them in detail!

Hello,

I need to buy a new car probably by next month. Budget is too little since I am not a millionaire yet. Please advice which car would you recommend under this budget. I am single so don't need seven seater or estate cars so please advice sincerely. My personal preferences are nothing, just want a suitable car that doesn't look bad while visiting my relatives house or sometimes long journey of 400-600 miles when travelling outside the city after a month or two.

Budget is only: £3500 or 5500 dollars...

I live in London so my car insurance is expensive... so have to rely on cheaper cars :cry:

Please advice :D

---------------

Edit: Please note that I am only interested in 5 doors car

bro if you live in London then why oh why do you need a car?!

but for the sake of answering your question, go for a used Honda Civic; easy to work on, parts are cheap

From personal experience drove a BM in Uk for 3 years , its a tough reliable german piece .. No maintenance required and low prices , a 3 series BM 6-7 years old model should cover you. If you are under 25 insurence will be a fortune get a third party cover will come much cheaper.

Good luck
Did you mean BMW? they are very expensive even after 6-7 years. I could buy one but I don't feel the need to spend heavy money on cars right now.
Or nissan micra looks arent that great but does the job well

naa I don't like micra, my uncle has used one for long time and I believe that is good for uncles only :lol:

Back
Top Bottom