What's new

NDTV: India-Iran Strategic Chabahar Port Operational by Dec 2016,Access to Afghanistan, Central Asia

Best of luck for this project. I wish we connect all roads in Asia, make it free trade zone which even western countries can't digest it ..They want to see this war zone area and to rule them.
If India got access to central Asia GDP could grow 1-2% more and may be 0.5% more GDP growth for Pakistan as well. But sadly business takes a back foot for land. At least Modi is trying to solve this problem with China. DO business right now resolves can be taken care later.

Pakistan should do the same... cut the line from Afghanistan

This project will never happen. Just like the IP pipeline, it'll get cancelled due to pressure from the outside.
I dont know, maybe India will be stronger to resist that pressure than Pakistan was when they abandoned the pipeline and left it to dust

Maybe if your country wasn't a rogue state that wants to wipe countries off the map and shoots itself in the foot alienating your target markets people wouldn't back out projects with you?

its possibly Afghanistan who is going to cut Pakistan's access from Central Asia..
Lol Wat I knw is right now Afghanistan is going to cut something else for wat some kutay bila from eastern neighbor barking (NDS ISI) lol

Lol Wat I knw is right now Afghanistan is going to cut something else for wat some kutay bila from eastern neighbor barking (NDS ISI) lol

Daydream..meanwhile in Afghanistan...

Amid a major public outcry, Afghanistan's spy agency today said the recent MoU it signed with Pakistan's ISI for sharing of intelligence and coordinated operations was "not practical" and the deal will be reviewed by a panel of experts.
Afghan govt to review controversial NDS-ISI deal

Daydream..meanwhile in Afghanistan...

Amid a major public outcry, Afghanistan's spy agency today said the recent MoU it signed with Pakistan's ISI for sharing of intelligence and coordinated operations was "not practical" and the deal will be reviewed by a panel of experts.
Afghan govt to review controversial NDS-ISI deal

DeccanTimes :rofl: Its Dhaakan Times :lol:

For your info these all Khaama News, Azadi Radio, Hindustan Times, Dhakkan pakkan news, lol @ the credibility...

Here is another for your:
"The Afghan President’s office and the NDS have defended the agreement, saying it was in line with the country’s national interests." :lol:

DeccanTimes :rofl: Its Dhaakan Times :lol:

For your info these all Khaama News, Azadi Radio, Hindustan Times, Dhakkan pakkan news, lol @ the credibility...

Here is another for your:
"The Afghan President’s office and the NDS have defended the agreement, saying it was in line with the country’s national interests." :lol:

may be these can make your mouth shut???

Afghan govt to review controversial NDS-ISI deal | Business Standard News

Afghanistani Source..
The NDS-ISI Deal Controversy - The Daily Outlook Afghanistan

this one is Pakistani source...

Afghan parliament demands review of ISI-NDS pact: report | Pakistan Today

This one is from Afghanistan,stating

Afghan parliament warns to invalidate NDS-ISI MoU if conditions not met - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency
read it carefully,than f@@rt!ng through your mouth..

Hope your mouth and brain will shut after read this

"This news was posted first by DECCAN NEWS check out the time... and thn all the other sources which you posted copy-paste similar news" kaka kise aur say ja kar argue kar... jo kay news phar kar teri tarhan chalangay maartay hain lol

Hope your mouth and brain will shut after read this

"This news was posted first by DECCAN NEWS check out the time... and thn all the other sources which you posted copy-paste similar news" kaka kise aur say ja kar argue kar... jo kay news phar kar teri tarhan chalangay maartay hain lol

I told you to study all the link braindead....

Copyright © 2010 Home - Daily Outlook Afghanistan, The leading Independent Newspaper in Afghanistan - All Rights Reserved.

written against Hindustan Today's report..I guess that made Hindustan Today what,more reliable???

Afghan parliament warns to invalidate NDS-ISI MoU if conditions not met - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

Khaama News presented it..

nearly all of these are older than Deccan News..
ghar ja k doodh pi le bachche..

I told you to study all the link braindead....

Copyright © 2010 Home - Daily Outlook Afghanistan, The leading Independent Newspaper in Afghanistan - All Rights Reserved.

written against Hindustan Today's report..I guess that made Hindustan Today what,more reliable???

Khaama News presented it..

nearly all of these are older than Deccan News..
ghar ja k doodh pi le bachche..
@Stealth : I think this may be helpful for you ->Google (List of Burn centers in Pakistan)

lolz,, that's y China take it.. and investing the money.. to make it more ..
an empty seldom do nothing lolz...
modi want to China what happened??? it's along one thing that..
***** Pakistan China dosti Zindabad ******
WTF did I just read ??? Pls stick to proper English usage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom