What's new

Nawaz should quit politics, says Imran

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE - Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Friday said that after the Supreme Court’s ruling on Asghar Khan’s petition, Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif had no moral credence to continue staying in politics.
Speaking to media representatives in Lahore, PTI chief further said that “certain people who come to power through the democratic process expect that no questions should be asked pertaining to their corruption and misappropriation”.
“Nawaz Sharif should quit politics in the wake of the detailed judgment on the Asghar Khan case,” Khan said.
He added that all state institutions must operate within their constitutional ambits.
Khan further said that regardless of who would be in the Presidency at the time of the upcoming general elections, the PTI would be contesting.
He said the PTI had initiated its war against corruption and that it would take the battle to its logical conclusion.

Nawaz should quit politics, says Imran | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Nawaz should quit politics, dreams Imran

Fixed.

Khan further said that regardless of who would be in the Presidency at the time of the upcoming general elections, the PTI would be contesting.

Now that's an interesting statement. However, given PTI's history of boycotts, seeing is believing.

Hey ^^^^ PTI hater, people like you dont want to see Pakistan rise, You people who support Zardari and Nawaz Thugs are equally responsible for ongoing Mess!

Your signature speaks for your hate of PTI and love for PPP And MQM terrorist! People like you should never exist in Pakistan or Pakistan wont See the day light!

Hey ^^^^ PPP hater, people like you dont want to see Pakistan rise, You people who support terrorist Thugs are equally responsible for ongoing Mess!

People like you should never exist in Pakistan or Pakistan wont See the day light!

Fixed!

Not really, but you get the picture

Hey ^^^^ PTI hater, people like you dont want to see Pakistan rise, You people who support Zardari and Nawaz Thugs are equally responsible for ongoing Mess!

Your signature speaks for your hate of PTI and love for PPP And MQM terrorist! People like you should never exist in Pakistan or Pakistan wont See the day light!

Relax, will ya?
I wanna see Pakistan rise, only don't wanna get taxed to death in the process.
As for my hate for PTI, well, can ya blame me if I feel for those over 40,000 martyred Pakistan?
Besides, do ya really think Mian Sahab would quit politics just because Imran says so?

There is no morality in Pakistani Politics . That Nawaz Sharif was a Munafiq is a well established fact now even sanctioned by the court's decision.

Nawaz maybe disqualified. Aitzaz Ahsan

Imran khan is insane idiot...He is so full of crap it's unbelieveable.!!

This guy has no life no family need to get a life mate .!!!

Worst times in pakistan that some people are depending on Niazi's to bring change in Pakistan:argh:..

and leave politics for Imran to flip flop. let see how long before Imran says NS is an asset in Pakistani politics.

There is no morality in Pakistani Politics . That Nawaz Sharif was a Munafiq is a well established fact now even sanctioned by the court's decision.
lets see who is MUNAFIQ here?

Imran Khan seeks European Union help for fair polls
Imran Khan seeks European Union help for fair polls - thenews.com.pk

our correspondent
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Monday sought the help of the European Union (EU) to hold free, fair and transparent elections, as he was of the view that the polls could not be rigging-free if conducted by a caretaker set-up under President Zardari.

WELL, if now IMRAN fights any eletions under zardari , will he should be called MUNAFIQ?:lol:

I am a supporter of imran khan but i will not go with his statement because every accused is convicted after trial so khan saab should wait for investigation to be carried out and then if nawaz sharif is convicted then he should put forward that demand.At the moment he should demand investigation from government as per order of SC rather then asking for resignations from everyone

lets see who is MUNAFIQ here?

Imran Khan seeks European Union help for fair polls
Imran Khan seeks European Union help for fair polls - thenews.com.pk

our correspondent
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Monday sought the help of the European Union (EU) to hold free, fair and transparent elections, as he was of the view that the polls could not be rigging-free if conducted by a caretaker set-up under President Zardari.

WELL, if now IMRAN fights any eletions under zardari , will he should be called MUNAFIQ?:lol:

do you have confidence on any institute of pakistan which can assure free and fair elections?I believe no.So what's wrong in that.

Relax, will ya?
I wanna see Pakistan rise, only don't wanna get taxed to death in the process.
As for my hate for PTI, well, can ya blame me if I feel for those over 40,000 martyred Pakistan?
Besides, do ya really think Mian Sahab would quit politics just because Imran says so?

That has to happen ; its vital !

well PTI haters are wasting there time

it is confirmed that PTI will win..

still dnt know why they are wasting there times.

anyway
jo apne pao parr kulhara marr rha ho usey kon rokh sakta ha

LAHORE - Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Friday said that after the Supreme Court’s ruling on Asghar Khan’s petition, Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif had no moral credence to continue staying in politics................

............ as if moral credence was EVER needed to be a politician in Pakistan! :D

Imran Khan kitnaa bhola hey! :lol:

well PTI haters are wasting there time

it is confirmed that PTI will win..

still dnt know why they are wasting there times.

anyway
jo apne pao parr kulhara marr rha ho usey kon rokh sakta ha

How do you know? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom