What's new

Nawaz Sharif Delayed his UMRAH for me :- Jhon Kerry

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
President election was held early but for John Kerry Sharif saab delayed his Umrah.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoL, pehle US pooja, phir kaam dooja :) Strange that even when Kerry is trying to acknowledge the sincerity of Nawaz for this meeting, it still comes across as a blemish on Nawaaz, given the nature of the alternate task.

So Mr.Sharif are gonna seek help from Mr.Kerry rather then Allah?:what:

Wow... isn't that nice? NS deserves a hug from Kerry for that...:sarcastic:

The man is the head of state. He remained behind to do his duty as the PM of his country. He delayed his Umrah trip and didn't cancel it. All this for the interests of his country. Surely All is Oft forgiving, Most merciful. Who are we to judge him ??

The man is the head of state. He remained behind to do his duty as the PM of his country. He delayed his Umrah trip and didn't cancel it. All this for the interests of his country. Surely All is Oft forgiving, Most merciful. Who are we to judge him ??

In islam, Umrah is "Optional" Not compulsory.
@Topic

People can say whatever they want. But I take it as, committed about work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not the problem since u dont know what happend let me tell me president election was held in all hurry weeks before actual date since he was going to umrah thats why ppl are reacting

Thats not the problem since u dont know what happend let me tell me president election was held in all hurry weeks before actual date since he was going to umrah thats why ppl are reacting

It's not his umrah, but many MNA, and MPA were sitting on irteqaf. Read SHC order again please. Before spreading such thing.

Big deal, our country's emotional fool will make an elephant out of an ant. Politicians in Pak have done hundreds of Umrahs, they go almost every month. So, he delayed one to meet someone, he'll do ten more by the end of the year. Get real folks.

lol are joking m8. Plz give me few names of MNA MPA who are doing so. It was all topi drama.

It's not his umrah, but many MNA, and MPA were sitting on irteqaf. Read SHC order again please. Before spreading such thing.

BQqzKF5CQAA3V4S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom