What's new

Nawaz Sarif walking on Treason Lines

Bhai ye cheez to mujhe bhi pasand nahi hai aur kuch posters aise hain jo kafi extreme level per chale jate hain(aur aisa kar ke wo part ko nuksaan hi pohancha rahe hain), ab NS ko chahiye ke agar us ki statement ko twist kar ke show kiya ja raha hai to wo is ko clearify kare kyun ke ye kafi sensitive issue hai. Ek baat to accept karni pare gi ke disqualification ke baad NS kafi khatarnak ho chuka hai, aur agar Musharaf ne bhi koi wrong statement di hai to us per article 6 ke under trial hona chahiye but the main problem is that who is going to do this, Everybody is thinking for him/her self but nobody is thinking about Pakistan's image.

Ab banda kisi ki baat per bharosa kare aur kis ko ghalt kahe, bhai mein sirf itna janta hoon ke kal news channels per her anchor NS ko hi ghalt keh raha tha bhale hi wo pro-NS ho ya anti-NS, dhuan(smoke) tabhi uthta hai jab aag ho, shayad NS ne such mein aisa kuch bola hai jis pe itna issue create hua hai.

Sorry bhai lekin ye video kafi lengthy hai,.
I agree Nawaz has lost his mind after disqualification. I dont agree the way he is mocking judges just because verdict was not in his favour . I also dont agree with his confrontation with army and put all blame on them when he cannot provide his money trail but then it dont mean just because we dont like certain statement of Nawaz give us free license to associate anything with hhim..kisi ko napsand karne ka matlab yea nhi k sab sach jhoot un k khatey main daal do..jahaan takh hard core supporter k baat ha abb dekho last post main ali syed calling mother of others as " Gashti/whore" because of political differences . I hate this mindset for which i often roll pti emotional hardore supporters otherwise to be honest i still have soft corner for Imran though i gave up supporting him after 2013 election when he took many U turns

aur video lengthy ha lakin time milhey to dekhna it will answer many of ur question about s games countries play against each others

I agree Nawaz has lost his mind after disqualification. I dont agree the way he is mocking judges just because verdict was not in his favour . I also dont agree with his confrontation with army and put all blame on them when he cannot provide his money trail but then it dont mean just because we dont like certain statement of Nawaz give us free license to associate anything with hhim..kisi ko napsand karne ka matlab yea nhi k sab sach jhoot un k khatey main daal do..jahaan takh hard core supporter k baat ha abb dekho last post main ali syed calling mother of others as " Gashti/whore" because of political differences . I hate this mindset for which i often roll pti emotional hardore supporters otherwise to be honest i still have soft corner for Imran though i gave up supporting him after 2013 election when he took many U turns

aur video lengthy ha lakin time milhey to dekhna it will answer many of ur question about s games countries play against each others
That's why I reported his abusive post.
Whenever I got time, I'll watch that for sure, till then take care bhai, aap se baat kar ke kafi acha laga, Allah hafiz...! :wave:

That's why I reported his abusive post.
Whenever I got time, I'll watch that for sure, till then take care bhai, aap se baat kar ke kafi acha laga, Allah hafiz...! :wave:
Same here . Allah hafiz and Take care Ali and keep this dignity, fairness and grace no matter whom you support politically. we should bring change in ourselves before talking about chnaging country as we often cannot tolerate different opinions without labeling and insulting those who differ with our religious or political thinking

As expected, NS doing everything to save his wealth.will it damage the kashmir cause further?will it increase the already tightened sanctions on our country internationally?think my pmln brothers, think! Why do you want to burn your future generations? Please vote for the right person in the coming elections.I beg you for your own benefit.
ya sahulat un k system main mojood nahi. i know many patwaris and they still love ganja.

He has ruled Pakistan3 times and ruled Punjab once and once he was the finance minister of Punjab.... shame on him

Another nail in the coffin. This is indeed very enlightening and entertaining.

why is he not tried in military court for treason?

he should be jailed or hanged

this time he will run to his mental papa erdogan in turkey

there is no reason to involve erdogan here, his masters are US[/QUOTE]
When Musharraf had a chance, he just let him go to Saudi scott free with his 35 suitcases and a big smile on his face.
because mushi was n is the real stooge of usa.. if we make commondo.s like mushi. Then somali bandit is same

Even in India and many International authors declared Mumbai attacks was a inside job (that was false flag operation). Time to finish this ********* from Pakistan. Hang this traitor, never call India a terrorists state, never talk about APS attack, never talk about LOC violations by India, never open his ******* mouth over Kulbushan Yadev, never talk about Kashmir, never talk about Indo-Afghan terrorism inside Pakistan and so on.

This man is real puppet of International Establishment. On his orders, law makers of his party amend the Khatam-e-Nabowat law (obvious backing of the west). Continuously bashing highest state institutions. He has no defense and answer about his looted money, corruption and the damage which he has done for his party and now for the Pakistan just for the sake of his................... seriously mentally retarded criminal.

A classic case of "high treason" under article 6 along with the violation of "Secret Act" applied only on the President and Prime Minister. This man should be charged under the following cases. Enough of his and his supporters BS!

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...n-nsa-durranis-admission-on-2611-1578301.html

India plays down former Pakistan NSA Durrani's admission on 26/11
Durrani said the Mumbai terror attack was carried out by a terror outfit based in Pakistan and added that it was a classic trans-border terroris

https://www.firstpost.com/world/261...ms-former-pak-nsa-mahmud-durrani-3317584.html
26/11 Mumbai terror attacks carried out by Pakistan-based terror group: Ex-Pak NSA Mahmud Ali Durrani
@Shane thanks for tagging me

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...supporting-terrorism/articleshow/50963525.cms

After Pervez Musharraf's admission, India asks Pakistan's 'state actors' to stop supporting terrorism

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/50963525.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Back
Top Bottom