What's new

Nawaz asks Obama to stay in Afghanistan

Apparently Nawaz wants Obama to remain in Afghanistan.
Kyon, bhai??

I think I know. If the U.S quits Afghanistan, the source of $$$ will dry up. As long as the yanks are there, Pakistan will continue laughing all the way to the bank!! ;)

Ok, seriously, probably Pakistan has realized that a vacuum in Afghanistan after American withdrawal will result in a civil war that could spread to Pakistan...And that would be bad news.

Pak has finally realised what needs to be done only to also realise there is not enough time before Nato pull out.

If I was Nawaz right now, I would authorize invasion of Kunar Nooristan so we can bury ttp before years end.

Same thing will happen in Afghanistan as it is happening in Iraq after the U.S. leaves.

Pakistan's gambit will work, give it just 6 more months, you'll see - keep my words in your cupboard.

How much is Nawaz going to pay us ?
hmmm
good question

but wrong question. he didnt make his money by paying. he used to collecting commissions on mega projects and devouring entire banks. he is a billionaire by the way (not a Zimbabwean dollar billionaire but USD) the amount of wealth he has can really surprise you. not just the declared one but the one in Middle east and the West under different names.
if you guys can confiscate it under money laundering laws and dirty money then you will do double favor.

we will be free from a family dynasty and you guys will have some cash to spend on yourselves

coming back to the story, the title was surprising as if Nawaz asking Obama to sleep over in Afghanistan
didnt know they were that frank and friendly

Kyon, bhai??

I think I know. If the U.S quits Afghanistan, the source of $$$ will dry up. As long as the yanks are there, Pakistan will continue laughing all the way to the bank!! ;)
yup simple as that you sussed it all out
;)

That's strange.
why strange

altough we will stop laughing all the way to the bank but

derka derka taliban will occupy Kabul again and will make jackets out of the hides of Abdullah Abdullah and Kerzai Kerzai and that frog face dostum dostum

Last edited:
Took US 10 years just to conquer Kabul.

mission-accomplished-bush-mission-accomplished-douche-demotivational-poster-1218085722.jpg

why strange

altough we will stop laughing all the way to the bank but

derka derka taliban will occupy Kabul again and will make jackets out of the hides of Abdullah Abdullah and Kerzai Kerzai and that frog face dostum dostum

It would make more sense only if one tries a different angle of view.

What I think is that NS don't want to be toppled for successive third time. It was US presence in Afghanistan which made PA behave and for the first time in Pakistan a elected government lasted it's full term.

Anyway , even India will like the things on grounds to remain the way they are in Afghanistan. Afghanistan will get the development and peace while US and India might get foothold in Afghanistan.

Pak has finally realised what needs to be done only to also realise there is not enough time before Nato pull out.

If I was Nawaz right now, I would authorize invasion of Kunar Nooristan so we can bury ttp before years end.

Aren't you already involved in a serious war? Getting into another one at thjs time would take all your economic gains down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom