Reaction score
Country
Turkey
gqqffS2.jpg

TURKISH ARMED FORCES OFFICIAL RELEASE
Date: 12th February 2015
Hour: 12:00
No: BD-04 / 15

1- Moon Star SAT Exercise will be held by the host of Pakistan between 18-27 February 2015 in PN base Iqbal.

2- The aim of the exercise is to assure joint operability and strengthen the military cooperation between SAT and SSGN at SAT's operational environment.

3- Naval Forces will attend to the exercise with one SAT Team.

Announced to public with regards.

Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri Genelkurmay Başkanlığı

@Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Abu Zolfiqar @Rashid Mahmood @Joe Shearer @fatman17 @Dazzler

-------------------------

Finally, a long time issue I've been discussing with Horus comes true. SAT operators along with SSGN commandos.

34-jpg.154991

28-jpg.154983

11-jpg.154966

SSGN:

U137P200T1D224189F8DT20090308193436.jpg

Pakistan_Navy_Special_Service_Group_member_silhouetted_aboard_Pakistan_Navy_Ship_PNS_Babur.jpg

1280px-Naval_SSG.jpg

534f92cd6d8fb.jpg

gqqffS2.jpg

1- Moon Star SAT Exercise will be held by the host of Pakistan between 18-27 February 2015 in PN base Iqbal.

2- The aim of the exercise is to assure joint operability and strengthen the military cooperation between SAT and SSGN at SAT's operational environment.

@Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Abu Zolfiqar @Rashid Mahmood @Joe Shearer @fatman17 @Dazzler

Finally, a long time issue I've been discussing with Horus comes true. SAT operators along with SSGN commandos.

34-jpg.154991

28-jpg.154983

11-jpg.154966

SSGN:

U137P200T1D224189F8DT20090308193436.jpg

Pakistan_Navy_Special_Service_Group_member_silhouetted_aboard_Pakistan_Navy_Ship_PNS_Babur.jpg

1280px-Naval_SSG.jpg

534f92cd6d8fb.jpg
Good Pakistan should have at least 30000 marines and also increase SSGN as for exercises we can learn a lot together

If Pakistan can Contribute then Pakistan should Establish Joint Training Facility and Offer Joint Courses with Turkish Special Forces. Turks and Pakistani Military needs each other because both are in almost Same Situation these days as Turks are trying to Deny ISIS any foot inside Turkey and also involve against Rough Kurdish Elements in South East of the Country on the Other hand Pakistan is also trying to deny Taliban any Presence in Pakistan simultaneously involve in Baluchistan against Rough Elements their which are trying to Sabotage any Development of Baluchistan. Both sides can learn from Each other's Experiences and Tactics and can also work to develop and enhance Capabilities of their Spec Ops.

SSGN:

Those are very old pics of SSGN ..

ssgn.jpg
ssgnn.jpg

2.png
1.png

@Neptune ... do your SFs have midget subs?

yaar Navy should hire me for photography of this exercise ... :P

that would be nice... but you are really screwing pics up with that iforce thing... too much blue n dark colors..kills the originality... :D

Attachments

• ssgng.jpg
    ssgng.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 55
It is a good news that Pakistan is conducting joint exercises with Turkey. We should also conduct such exercises with other friendly navies.

Those are very old pics of SSGN ..

View attachment 192849 View attachment 192851
View attachment 192855 View attachment 192856

@Neptune ... do your SFs have midget subs?

that would be nice... but you are really screwing pics up with that iforce thing... too much blue n dark colors..kills the originality... :D

Nope. They don't despite the fact that SAT's the premier special operations unit of Turkey.

We had some briefing in the academy about the operational environment of SAT which I can't tell all of it. But I can say that underwater warfare is not really sth that they appreciate. Of course they will if it is deemed neccessary but the general approach is generally with limited fire support, RHIBs, SAT Boats and Seahawks as we have seen that during the Kardak Crisis in the Aegean. They used EMP to down a HN Seahawk. Yes, they don't use any midget subs but attack submarines have been used in exercises.

Let's hope this leads to the next logical step to institutionslise the joing exercises. I also think we should allow Turkey to have permanent rotation rights and even basing its assets in Pakistan if needed.

Back
Top Bottom