What's new

National Geographic's famous 'Afghan Girl' arrested in Pakistan on corruption charges, Dawn reports

shouldnt pak apply erm the ummah and get the other rich muslim countries to atleast take a few.

British Pakistanis being racist to Afghan refugees should have some shame.

Afghans in the UK despise Pakistan. They see us as the only reason why their country is gone to shit, rather than themselves or even the Americans.

Its somewhat ironic, seeing as how the reason most of them are even alive is because they sought safety in Pakistan for several years, before immigrating elsewhere.

Afghans in the UK despise Pakistan. They see us as the only reason why their country is gone to shit, rather than themselves or even the Americans.

Its somewhat ironic, seeing as hthaf ow the reason most of them are even alive is because they sought safety in Pakistan for several years, before immigrating elsewhere.

I know mate but avoid name calling all Afghans.

She has committed fraud. She should be tried under the rule of law. Pakistan should not give into any pressure. Particularly the Americans are going ape shit at the moment. They can go to hell as far we are concerned. If anyone broke US law they would also be dealt according to their law. There would be no leniency. We don't give a crap whether she is the Mona Lisa or Kim Kardashian of Afghanistan. You break the law, you are punished by the law.

No country allows its documents to be forged. It is a sacred document and the penalty is very harsh. Just yesterday a minor intern had been caught forging documents over here in The Netherlands at a municipality. Guess what, the kid has received severe punishment. Justice is harsh and it doesn't discriminate.

I know mate but avoid name calling all Afghans.

Stop defending haters. These people are like venemous snakes. They need to leave Pakistan at once.

Last edited:
Got to agree there.

The best quality of many Muslims is how we feel offended and demand apology when a non-Muslim even utters a word about our religion/culture/region/race/etc, but we think it's perfectly alright to brush other people from an entire nation/group in one colour. Not to forget how we enjoy the basics in other countries that we would never wish minorities in our own countries: freedom of movement, financial stability, benefits, equal rights, etc.

Hypocrisy at its best.

Never understood why Pakistan doesn't forcibly kick them ALL out? We are usually ruthless people but seem very soft on the Afghans. Never knew why.
When

All these hateful comments towards refugees who had no choice but to safe their lives and come to Pakistan . Just wondering if mahajareen of makka were hated by ansars of medina ?

When

All these hateful comments towards refugees who had no choice but to safe their lives and come to Pakistan . Just wondering if mahajareen of makka were hated by ansars of medina ?

Afghans hate pakistan and are responsible for most of the terrorism and drugs. Ship them all out.

Proves Nadra cannot detect every illegal CNICs on its own. Sharbat is unlucky because her face is famous.

She is married to a Pakistani from what i know and her kids too are Pakistani
No an Afghan from Tora Bora region , I saw a documentary about her and since then I believe her husband has passed away.

No an Afghan from Tora Bora region , I saw a documentary about her and since then I believe her husband has passed away.
I heard her husband is a nan bai from fata

Back
Top Bottom