What's new

National Development Forum

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Discuss how the national develop forum should be.

Currently its like this.

National Development
  • Project Updates
    • Karachi
    • Lahore
    • Islamabad
    • Others
  • Economic News & Discussions
  • Pictures & Multimedia

Thanks. :pop:

We should stay away from a Dev forum. Two reasons:

1. It hardly ever generates any discussion. People will post about new developments but then that's that. You can't discuss anything about a new 100 storey building that Pakistan main be building other than saying "wow that's nice".

2. This being a defence forum, it'll dilute up things. We already have a forum for the economy and I think it can cater to news postings every now and then of development projects. If we want to create a library, we can just put it on the website in static pages with lots of info on the projects.

IMO It's a huge undertaking for something that's not really our focus.

I agree. Too much focus would not be a good idea.

However, i still think three sections should remain.

Economic News
Projects
Pictures

Without more subforums.

Asim the reason why People cant discuss the projects is because people are more into the defence discussion. However, there is great interest in national economy and it is discussable if approached that way, major developments can be dicussed but there is only minority that does that in this forum the main topic in this forum is defence.

How about making it one, "Projects", it can contain pictures and/or information. Why separate the two... People mostly like to see the pictures of the projects.

The thread projects allows people to post pictures and information any ways, the other for thread Pakistan pictures of major cities has to be seperate. Putting them together will make it look displaced.

Asim some of the projects don't have pictures what is going to happen then, if you keep the Thread Projects like it is now by allowing memebers to update the development like showing information and later when the project pictures are available.

It doesn't matter... If they don't have pictures then it doesn't have pictures... Just post it.

Maybe I should clean up the old forum, move some old stuff to trashcan.

Can it not be archived like say year/mounth for the sources for that year and that mounth and so on.

Dont move it to the trashcan. Leave it to where it is. Just organize it a little bit. Creating dedicated threads for different issues that need to be covered.

Discussions related then can be held within the threads.

Okay, I'll merge some of old threads together to reduce multiciplity on carious topics.

The new section I like them they are really good. Keep up with the good work, by the way Neo are you allowed to post videos on development in the new section projects if it is relevent to it.

The new section I like them they are really good. Keep up with the good work, by the way Neo are you allowed to post videos on development in the new section projects if it is relevent to it.

You don't need my permission mate! :enjoy:
go ahead!
Neo :mod:

Back
Top Bottom