What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 how are you mate..

Research is ok....Supervisor has toned down since I showed him good results in accordance to his expectations :smart: we are in par with previous hypothesis...
I suspect you changed the results to fit to the what your boss wanted... :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect you changed the results to fit to the what your boss wanted... :chilli:

Not everyone is like you :whistle: but yea I DO have good manipulation skills but since I work closely with more than 2 -3 European collaborators and 1 American, I cant manipulate it....Aglay step mein pakri jaoun gi...coz each collaborator gets a set of my work :unsure:

Not everyone is like you :whistle: but yea I DO have good manipulation skills but since I work closely with more than 2 -3 European collaborators and 1 American, I cant manipulate it....Aglay step mein pakri jaoun gi...coz each collaborator gets a set of my work :unsure:

jhoot na bolo.. last time you were caught and somehow gave the explanation that it was old data or something.. :chilli:

Research is ok....Supervisor has toned down since I showed him good results in accordance to his expectations :smart: we are in par with previous hypothesis...

Sariii strawberries tou apnii pet bakriii ko khilaa deiin thiii tou Strawberry plant nei flower khaaak karnaa thaaa ? :disagree:

jhoot na bolo.. last time you were caught and somehow gave the explanation that it was old data or something.. :chilli:

huh? what?

Sariii strawberries tou apnii pet bakriii ko khilaa deiin thiii tou Strawberry plant nei flower khaaak karnaa thaaa ? :disagree:

bachay flowers come before strawberry fruit...agar strawberry fruit bakri ko khila diyea then flower ho chukay thay :rofl:

hey @Alpha1 ... the djinn... I want to know the date on which your ban will be lifted...
I assume it will be this year :chilli:

1. tell us the day (Monday=1, sunday=7) ...
To do that go to page 222 , remove all your thanks(hope nobody gets upset) and thank the post from top which signifies the day...
for example thanking first post(surb's long post) on page 222 will mean your ban will be lifted on monday.

we will figue out the exact date next... :)

If your ban will never be lifted, or does not have expiry date, or date is in next year, thank the post above mine.

ok.. @Alpha1 its saturday then...:coffee:
Next, need to know the week..

1. Get the week number of the date.. use below tool if you want

Online calculator: Week number of a given date
2. subtract 23 from that
3. Thank the post number xxx on naswarville (remove other thanks). It will be within first two pages.

example: your date is 25th sep 2013.
so week number is 39
39 - 23 = 16
thank post number 16 which is first one on page 2.

& @Alpha1 howz your trip going on man.....If i'm not wrong you were going to LITTLE BEACH, Hawaii or somewhere i don't remember.

If the trip is going on as planned then thank webmaster (for that)
If it's not going on as it should be, the make another account with the id" and none others" and start thanking the posts you dislike.:P

And the last question, were you able to locate some bermuda triangles on that beach or around it?......they say the ships sink in deep there......:rofl:
Be careful.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom