What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:police: Okay @Talon, @Armstrong, @Marshmallow, @A.Rafay, @Aeronaut,
We got a big problem on our hands.

While @Hyperions wifey was sneaking around in his bedroom, opening up his cupboards and everything she found this:

10-1.jpg

:fie: Now what to do? Somebody is going to be off Naswar for a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT bhai hai ya behan??:(
abi ye kehnay lagga tha kay Krait bhai thora reham karna yahan to ye yaad aaya...
clearify it Krait bhai/behan/botha&b...

heyy naswar ko pathan makeup main use karrain....
face powder
lashes etc
barra faida dein gee

Why did you mention @Marshmallow ? , She is not talking to you.

Check @Marshmallow's welcome post for @Armstrong? I feel love in bits and bytes of PDF! :smitten:

@WebMaster, we need to work-out some sort of solution for conversational needs of young love-birds @ PDF. What do you say to a live chat plugin for VB? Of-course, just for the lovey-doveys... You can make me the cupid mod.... @Aeronaut, what say you? :D

Behave you too ! Behave ! :angry:

:hitwall: :rofl: :D

Actually this thread is a haven for varied variety of trolls. Wanna join? Apply for residency at our foreign office desk. Contact person @Aeronaut . :D

Nop, nothing! Invite them here, it's much safer as this in members section.

Lala, not here. I'll PM you later. Btw, why do you ask? :blink:

Please describe both.

Check @Marshmallow's welcome post for @Armstrong? I feel love in bits and bytes of PDF! :smitten:

@WebMaster, we need to work-out some sort of solution for conversational needs of young love-birds @ PDF. What do you say to a live chat plugin for VB? Of-course, just for the lovey-doveys... You can make me the cupid mod.... @Aeronaut, what say you? :D

@Hyperion than what about @KRAIT & HER 100s of lovers here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom