What's new

nasheeds from world

Definitely, you should check out his Urdu nasheeds, even better. He's quite famous in the Bangladeshi and Pakistani community, he runs a madrasa I think.
I rarely listen to Urdu Naats coz I seriously dont get half the words ...I love Zain Bhikha!

1 of the 1st Nasheed I heard was A is for ALLAH by Yusuf Islam but later I read the voice was Zain Bhikha's but Yusuf Islam was responsible for it or something

MASHALLAH awesome voice!! I was totally addicted to this one

And this one brought tears to my eyes...reminds me of my cousin who died at 17++

Another a nice voice and lyrics is Dawud Wharnsby:

And this was really a nice story of the Prophet SAW:

Listen to the whole one before commenting ;)

Some get the wrong impression based on the 1st few mins

I also like this guy (Maher Zain)....awesome lyrics and lovely voice:

@Talon Zain Bhikha is probably the first Nasheed artist I was introduced to, he has a nice soothing and soulful voice. Yusuf Islam is really good, but I think Urdu and Bangla naats and ghazals gets my attention more, something about their strong voices!

You should listen to Sami Yusuf and Mezut Kurtis they are very good.

@Talon Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oun, sorry about your cousin, may allah grant him jannat ul ferdous.

Maher Zain Urdu Nasheed..I just love it when people have lyrics from different countries mixed like Raihan in post 44

Maher Zain Urdu Nasheed..I just love it when people have lyrics from different countries mixed like Raihan in post 44

Oh yh how can i forget Maher Zain! Yh the combination of urdu/arabic/turkish is wicked.

@Talon Zain Bhikha is probably the first Nasheed artist I was introduced to, he has a nice soothing and soulful voice. Yusuf Islam is really good, but I think Urdu and Bangla naats and ghazals gets my attention more, something about their strong voices!
My 1st laguage is kind of English and I understand better in that language than any other hence my preferences for English Nashids...

Yes Zain Bhikhahas a very soothing voice!! I used to be stressed in BSc and MSc and used to listen to him while doing assignments kept me concentrated in dean and duniya Alhamdulillah...Had every single nasheed of his on my laptop :angel:
You should listen to Sami Yusuf and Mezut Kurtis they are very good.
I have actually heard them both...I listened to Sami Yusuf but he sometimes his music is loud...I have not heard too much of Mezut Kurtis....Any recommendations?
@Talon Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oun, sorry about your cousin, may allah grant him jannat ul ferdous.
It was over a decade a go but that nasheed just reminds me of him.... :)

Oh yh how can i forget Maher Zain! Yh the combination of urdu/arabic/turkish is wicked.

@al-Hasani @Hazzy997 I like this guy's voice:

Ahmed bukhtar

But my Arabic is lacking alot of vocabulary :cray: to get him well have to rely on translation:

Last edited:
This one is heart touching lyrics:

This is awesome of
Mesut Kurtis (prob only one of his I have heard :( )
!!!!!

I actually learned the 25 Rasul using this Nasheed:

Someone at school tried this 1 back then I didnt get what they were doing...then again I was only in pr.5 or something (so I guess this is the 1st Nasheed I ever heard over A is for ALLAH which was prob 1st nasheed I knew as a Nasheed)

This is another heart touching sad one:

This is probably not a hadith but still lovely:

This is another painful one bringing tears in my eyes:

This is how I learnt the summary of my prophets:

Prophet Yusuf peace be upon him:

Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him:

She has nice voice:

Last edited:
Cant help liking this one! Native deen have lovely lyrics:

Gotta love JJ though (lovely voice MASHALLAH):

Latest posts

Back