What's new

nasheeds from world

What language is that?

I think it is East European, It can be Russian since her name is Russian

There was another one who did in Bahasa:

BOTH really put in the effort!!

original in Arabic:

Awesome lyrics

Thats a beautiful voice indeed, I will share it in my Facebook account, both Bahasa and Arabic version is awesome.

Oh, I apologize for that. If so than I guess a mod will ban it. But I said I would translate the title. If someone requests me to translate a song I will.

The first one is about the prophet, when he called we went to Islam and raised our hands high to the sky. The singer is saying that and then they did hajj and they raised their hands and their eyes were drowning in tears. Then the chorus replays.

Then he says in his heart is the Iman of RasoolAllah and Islam and his 3akil memorizes his Koran and his words are so beautiful to listen to.
These topics are not banned.Only those religious discussions are that promotes violence such as sect based. :)

Regards

Oh, I apologize for that. If so than I guess a mod will ban it. But I said I would translate the title. If someone requests me to translate a song I will.

The first one is about the prophet, when he called we went to Islam and raised our hands high to the sky. The singer is saying that and then they did hajj and they raised their hands and their eyes were drowning in tears. Then the chorus replays.

Then he says in his heart is the Iman of RasoolAllah and Islam and his 3akil memorizes his Koran and his words are so beautiful to listen to.
These topics are not banned.Only those religious discussions are that promotes violence such as sect based. :)

Regards

ooo yes amazing voice!!! :woot:

Yes, amazing voice. Surely. We can listen to nasheeds all day long, but what good are they if we do not become better humans as a result?

(And the way my post on the relevant quoted PDF rule banning religious discussions vanished is equally amazing. :D )

Last edited:
Yes, amazing voice. Surely. We can listen to nasheeds all day long, but what good are they if we do not become better humans as a result?
Nasheeds are usually songs/ poems...MANY with Islamic context/ praises of Prophet...

But not all...

(And the way my post on the relevant quoted PDF rule binning religious discussions vanished is equally amazing. :D )
No need to bring that in

Back
Top Bottom