What's new

NASA makes exception in HR Policy to hire an Indian Citizen

This guys area of interest is searching for ET and research of extraterrestrials.Why USA is making an exception for him might give some ideas to what they might be working upon.

Last edited:
There are lots of guys in ISRO or for that matter in india who rejected such offers from Boeing,NASA and currently working in india . If he is really very patriotic shouldnt he not have stayed in india and worked for ISRO or some other equivalent organizations?

Go to NASA, and gain the skills you need from the best space institute in the world. I just hope he comes back one day to pay the dues to his motherland.

There are lots of guys in ISRO or for that matter in india who rejected such offers from Boeing,NASA and currently working in india . If he is really very patriotic shouldnt he not have stayed in india and worked for ISRO or some other equivalent organizations?
I disagree he should gain experience from NASA and then Join ISRO..................

I disagree he should gain experience from NASA and then Join ISRO..................
Patriotism has different levels.

One who wouldn't leave country.
One who would leave for education and come back.
One who would gain skill and come back.
One who would retire and come back.
One who will come back as a dead body.

Just to name a few.

He should work in ISRO.. GOI should offer him good amount of money... if the best brains go out... than why we have iit and nit?

He should work in ISRO.. GOI should offer him good amount of money... if the best brains go out... than why we have iit and nit?
maybe to outsource our best brains? .. We need Educational and Employment Reforms

aichooo daa !!!

may he get a hot gf once he comes back to india.

mallu girls.. :love:

GOI should allow Indians dual citizenship. There are a lot of Indians who have accepted citizenship of other countries but would like to maintain Indian citizenship. While OCI and PIO does provide a lot of benefits, it is not full citizenship.
Hope GOI changes its position soon and allows dual citizenship.

I am sorry this guy is fraud.He has been cheating an entire state for more than a year.Thats why the logical Indian removed the photo fro their timeline.

1) list all the people working related to NASA whether you are permanent or contract.

2)There is absolutely no info about this guy on MIT website either other than his claims.

3)He has made some 3rd grade publications and conferences but it is highly unlikely that he will receive calls based on that from Stanford or even MIT.

4)He has no legitimate social profile.Only a fan page on facebook which has everything except any photos of him working him in NASA or USA.

5)His college(another third grade) profile adds more bullshit.

Note website links removed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom