What's new

Narendra Modi said teach Muslims a lesson: IPS officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol give me a single link where they were ASKED

Lol, no need to go into the semantics here. No one is stupid enough to be talking publicly something they did not commit unless they have been asked to do so by others, its pretty much common sense.

You can also call Hindutva terrorism as 'Saffron Terrorism'.
Ah well then I will call them Scooby Doo brigade from now on if we are just making stuff up.

You're missing the whole point here. The point is not about the Mumbai attacks or Pakistan, it's the fact that Muslim actors have been asked to come out time & time again for actions they didn't commit.

Hardly. When Mumbai lit up in 1993 (Dawood Ibrahim), what Muslim actor came out and apologized? Mumbai has seen many bomb attacks. Many were done by homegrown "freedom fighters". I seriously doubt your claim. I don't recall shahrukh Khan apologizing for Kargil in 1999...

I'm asking you, did a Hindu actor ever condemn the actions of Hindutva terrorists that conduct the Ajmer Sharif blasts, Mecca Masjid, Malegaon, Samjhota Express, Ayodhya, Bhagalpur? There is a widespread notion amongst Indians that terrorism can only be committed by Muslims.

i think you are getting a bit carried away with this hindutva terrorists thing. there is nothing called hindu terrorists. it's the myth created by opportunistic politicians. these are the rioteers used by political masters to gain political milage. when was the last time you heard a hindu terrorist blowing himself in a public place to terrorise people? when was the last time you have seen a bunch of lunatics crossing over to a neighbouring country brandishing AMGs & shooting down people senseless? have you ever heard these people causing harm to people outside their country? these are basically miscreants creating trouble within their marked borders only by the order of their political masters!!

You're missing the whole point here. The point is not about the Mumbai attacks or Pakistan, it's the fact that Muslim actors have been asked to come out time & time again for actions they didn't commit.

No one ask Muslims actors to comment or condemn ,they do it out of their own freewill.

If there were so much distrust for Muslim actors due to their religion among the indian mass , there would n't be any prominent Muslim actors in Hindu majority county of India in the first place .

Lol, no need to go into the semantics here. No one is stupid enough to be talking publicly something they did not commit unless they have been asked to do so by others, its pretty much common sense.

arent we commenting on godhra when we both were not involved in the same

PS: Though i was one of the indirect party by Godhra at the personal level though my loss was not so great in comparison to others....

i think you are getting a bit carried away with this hindutva terrorists thing. there is nothing called hindu terrorists. it's the myth created by opportunistic politicians. these are the rioteers used by political masters to gain political milage. when was the last time you heard a hindu terrorist blowing himself in a public place to terrorise people? when was the last time you have seen a bunch of lunatics crossing over to a neighbouring country brandishing AMGs & shooting down people senseless? have you ever heard these people causing harm to people outside their country? these are basically miscreants creating trouble within their marked borders only by the order of their political masters!!

I remember Rajiv Gandhi dying;)

Sachar Committee Report: Conspiracy to divide India
By: Saurav Basu
Nov-03-2008

So whats the point?

I can give you 100 links which will say that report has flaws....

The Sachar Report is not the issue here. The issue is Narender Modi, & the disturbing trend seen in the Indian society that supports Modi despite his involvement in the killing of a 1000 Indian Muslims, because there is this prevailing notion amongst Indians that think Muslims are only capable of terrorism. In fact, I'm willing to bet that Modi will have even more supporters (& condemners of the government) if Modi is found guilty in court. And btw, Modi has already been indicted by the SIT:

04_02_2011_011_003.jpg

No one ask Muslims actors to comment or condemn ,they do it out of their own freewill.

If there were so much distrust for Muslim actors due to their religion among the indian mass , there would n't be any prominent Muslim actors in Hindu majority county of India in the first place .

I remember someone saying that Muslims in India are "treated" worse than Jews under Nazi rule. That made me wonder if Jews had seen major population explosion while getting gassed because Indian Muslim community is growing at twice the rate of national average.

So why are Muslim actors discriminated, & why do they face discrimination because of their religion when they're trying to get houses/apartments? Why do Muslims face discrimination in all fields of life in India?

I remember Rajiv Gandhi dying;)

so you calling ltte as hindu terrorists as well??;) i thought their fight was for political cause than the relegious one!!:azn:

The Sachar Report is not the issue here. The issue is Narender Modi, & the disturbing trend seen in the Indian society that supports Modi despite his involvement in the killing of a 1000 Indian Muslims, because there is this prevailing notion amongst Indians that think Muslims are only capable of terrorism. In fact, I'm willing to bet that Modi will have even more supporters (& condemners of the government) if Modi is found guilty in court. And btw, Modi has already been indicted by the SIT:

04_02_2011_011_003.jpg

So whats the problem here? If he gets convicted, he will go to jail. Justice served. I don't understand your complain.

So why are Muslim actors discriminated, & why do they face discrimination because of their religion when they're trying to get houses/apartments? Why do Muslims face discrimination in all fields of life in India?

lol should we get back to the issue of that what was the actual reason why he did not got the house.... i guess you can help yourself with that. Selective reading isint it?

Do you actually live in US? There are like half million khan actors. It must be one of the weirdest discrimination in history of humanity. Your over simplistic comments and know it all attitude towards India saddens me. No doubt you have picked all this valuable info from reliable sources like Pakistan defense and some Pakistani newspaper etc...

lol should we get back to the issue of that what was the actual reason why he did not got the house.... i guess you can help yourself with that. Selective reading isint it?

my avatar is more dangerous than u:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom