What's new

Narendra Modi run away from studio during interview by Karan Thapar

Just look at the face of Modi how afraid and shaken he is looking.

8d70fd89-6157-43d5-a222-aedb5c771bef.jpg

If I was BJP President I would have sued every goddamn person who even remotely tries to indicate Modi was behind 2002 riots when even Supreme Court has recently cleared him of any wrongdoings and said he took all necessary and possible steps to control riots in its report

Narendra Modi run away from studio during interview by Karan Thapar

Bhaijan, salaam !!! sab khairiyat ???
now just look at this video. U'll have an idea about this Karan Thapar guy :agree:

Madhu Trehan took this guy on a real ride :devil:

If I was BJP President I would have sued every goddamn person who even remotely tries to indicate Modi was behind 2002 riots when even Supreme Court has recently cleared him of any wrongdoings and said he took all necessary and possible steps to control riots in its report

:woot::woot::woot: Seriously supreme court?? This is the reason why modi fans support him they don't have any info.

The court you are talking about is a local court of Gujarat and for your kind information local courts judges are appointed by the state govt. if its congress ruled states the congress cm will appoint them and as its Gujarat the Modi appoint the judges in his state.

1.) Its not from supreme court

2.) Local court appointed by the local state govt as Modi in this case

3.) Local court judges always seeks favors from the govt. so they can get promotion and make entry into high court so that they can reach supreme court.

4.) This video is of 2007 but it shows other face of Modi not of a high caliber leader but of a very afraid, shaken and timid person. :P

:woot::woot::woot: Seriously supreme court?? This is the reason why modi fans support him they don't have any info.

The court you are talking about is a local court of Gujarat and for your kind information local courts judges are appointed by the state govt. if its congress ruled states the congress cm will appoint them and as its Gujarat the Modi appoint the judges in his state.

1.) Its not from supreme court

2.) Local court appointed by the local state govt as Modi in this case

3.) Local court judges always seeks favors from the govt. so they can get promotion and make entry into high court so that they can reach supreme court.

4.) This video is of 2007 but it shows other face of Modi not of a high caliber leader but of a very afraid, shaken and timid person. :P
Stop making a fool out of yourself.
SIT by supreme court have him clean cheat. Do some research before talking shit.
And we can understand why you are crying against modi.

He is liked for the killing. Modi cannot be touched by judiciary or even by Islamic terrorists from outside. he is in the safe hands of sangh parivar. he is fostered by them for the ambitious achievement called Hindu rashtra. the progeny of Nathu ram godse..

He is liked for the killing. Modi cannot be touched by judiciary or even by Islamic terrorists from outside. he is in the safe hands of sangh parivar. he is fostered by them for the ambitious achievement called Hindu rashtra. the progeny of Nathu ram godse..

The godson of Savarkar. Who is pretty much the creator of Hindutva. Who was an Atheist.

I still laugh at that :D

:crazy:

Stop making a fool out of yourself.
SIT by supreme court have him clean cheat. Do some research before talking shit.
And we can understand why you are crying against modi.

Changing of goal post can't change the truth u have said that Supreme Court have given him clean chit when i made u accept the truth that its a small magistrate court of Gujarat then you says that its by the SIT. But the fact remain the same.

Back
Top Bottom