What's new

Namer Heavy Armoured Infantry Fighting Vehicle, Israel

11.jpg

@500 what's dat?

60 tons APC or IFV vehicle!! It weights f...ing 60 tons without turret:))))
Even some tanks dont weight 60 tons.
Whats with Jews , They found a lot of armor for free:)
They must be thinking that children might use armor piercing stone :crazy:

In September 2008, when an operational Namer was presented to the general public for the first time in an open exhibition in Rishon LeZion (along with many other military equipment, celebrating 60 years of arms manufacturing), I was there with a camera. I already knew the Namer is there, so when they opened the gates I rushed to armored vehicles corner to take some pictures of the Namer. After a few shots I was interrupted by an officer who asked me whether I can translate for him. Apparently two guys with suits (amidst hot Israeli summer) followed my footsteps to the armored vehicles corner and were eagerly asking questions about the Namer. They were asking about its mobility, armor, armament, e.t.c, and I translated their questions to the officer and his answers to them. They nodded, and I turned around to take more photos (unfortunately, t was too late for good photos, because the corner became swarming with kids wanting to disassemble a tank). I'm 99% sure these two guys with suits were from India. :-)

This is my best photo from there:
Namer_IFV_1.jpg

The officer was sitting on that black plastic stool.
Always thought of this vehicle as perfect for modern warfare, yet in mobile traditional warfare meh

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom