What's new

Najam Sethi clean bowled MQM!!!

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
same drunkard najam sethi makes a conspiracy theory

that MQM wanted to weaken pakistan army engagement in LOC because they demanded army deployment

now please somebody tell me if the troops residing in karachi cantts, not one but three cantts are fighting in LOC? or did army came from LOC in order to clean drains in karachi floods and to invigilate karachi elections?

lol no difference between MQM leaders talking crap on tv and supportes here on PDF....

Najam Sethi talking about New York post take them to court as u did to BBC ? lol

Defamation notice served to US journalist ...........

I will not blindly believe any conspiracy theories against MQM(i'm fed up) until i see Altaf Hussain behind bars.

This part is very important...
ha ha ha... What will MQM do??? Legal notice to New York times............... :omghaha::rofl:
This is just one example of target killer that killed 56 people in karachi... I am not saying this... this is Evil new York times :laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job by NT .. Humare yahan tou na-maloom afrad say agay hi nhi barhti baat .. :hitwall:

As to BBC ? lol send a notice but dont go to court... come when they take him to court!!!

yeh le

1175687_605276779538335_675459073_n.jpg

995919_10151595835371373_2141518048_n.jpg

Najam Sethi is a sell-out journalist. Usually everyone hates him for some statements he made against Pakistan especially in relations to India. But if he spoke against MQM then people are now forced to accept that now he is telling the truth. It just shows, the sell-out says what people like to hear against their enemies. And suddenly he is considered a good journalist.
Everyone is a hypocrite.

As to BBC ? lol send a notice but dont go to court... come when they take him to court!!!

I didn't tell about BBC ... Anyways can you tell me the process to filing a case onto someone for defamation....??

Back
Top Bottom