What's new

Nadeem Malik live with ASAD UMAR

Facts first
PMLQ left 150 billion
PPPP left 450 billion
PMLN left 1180+163(gas)=1350 billion

For pti i was counting in percentage..i thunk even 1500 billion mark will be failure

Electricity will be much cheaper with oil plants shut down in few years. PTI need to decrease circular debt by 50%, any increase will be failure by 2023.

Countries progress by introducing and following Visions concept.
Dubai had Vision for 2020, 2030, 2050. Same for Abu Dhabi, and in collective for UAE.

Saudi Arabia is planning to do the same.

What is the vision for Pakistan ? For Gawader ? Karachi May be. (Lahore ko Paris bnana is not a vision)

I was expecting this from PTI gov. I know human development is the main concern for PTI gov but if people knows what the target is, it gives them motivation.

Pakistanis need to think about other things then “Raat ki routi kaha sa puri krni”.

Electricity will be much cheaper with oil plants shut down in few years. PTI need to decrease circular debt by 50%, any increase will be failure by 2023.
i guess you are completely deaf...first frunace oil just makes 20% of our capacoyso even if you shut it the new coming LNG will probably just make thr power overall more expensive as hydro shares goes down

Second oil has increased by 50% and by all forecasts is going to hit 100 ...

So the meters of failure is asking one person to decrease deficit by 700 billion and allwoing anothet person to add 1000 billion..

This is 15 billion dollars adjustment you are asking for the new govt to make within 5 years

Countries progress by introducing and following Visions concept.
Dubai had Vision for 2020, 2030, 2050. Same for Abu Dhabi, and in collective for UAE.

Saudi Arabia is planning to do the same.

What is the vision for Pakistan ? For Gawader ? Karachi May be. (Lahore ko Paris bnana is not a vision)

I was expecting this from PTI gov. I know human development is the main concern for PTI gov but if people knows what the target is, it gives them motivation.

Pakistanis need to think about other things then “Raat ki routi kaha sa puri krni”.
Fix human development issues and loss making enterprises ....

or in one word..fix THE institutes and thats it

i guess you are completely deaf...first frunace oil just makes 20% of our capacoyso even if you shut it the new coming LNG will probably just make thr power overall more expensive as hydro shares goes down

Second oil has increased by 50% and by all forecasts is going to hit 100 ...

So the meters of failure is asking one person to decrease deficit by 700 billion and allwoing anothet person to add 1000 billion..

This is 15 billion dollars adjustment you are asking for the new govt to make within 5 years

Fix human development issues and loss making enterprises ....

or in one word..fix THE institutes and thats it
What’s about bringing the undocumented economy (36% to 50% per Google search) under taxes? Is it possible without being too hursh?

Back
Top Bottom