What's new

Nabbed - who vandalised Amar Jawaan in Bombay

aahhhh .... so you are still angry that the part which left us didn't rejoin India. Not my fault.

Not angry at all.. Just happy that People of Bangladesh saved themselves from becoming what present day Pakistan is..

At peace, because it is heading towards India.

So you are cool being in the middle of a storm just because you believe that the storm will hit India..

Hockey coach syndrome :rofl:

Anger yes....joining lynch mob yes....Reason being....These guys at CST committed biggest crime the molesting of females...And i 'll have every protester involved at CST lynched publicly for lying hands on women.............For me punishment of such types of men laying hands on women is straight forward as i always suggest shoot them with AK-47 to make a statement on the spot.I dont care about the damn religion of the men for me its men vs women issue.

I don't know what CST means, but whatever. I am with you if such a crime has been committed, and I would join the lynch mob as well.

I honestly didn't know the details.

I don't know what CST means, but whatever. I am with you if such a crime has been committed, and I would join the lynch mob as well.

I honestly didn't know the details.
I'll suggest you one thing try to read a lot in current affiars instead of wasting time in some imaginary novel like anand math searching for mirage in that.Anand math types novels wrtiiten some 100 yrs back dont define the social life its the current issues which impacts those issues.

As for CST= chartapati shivaji terminus ie mumbai's railway station .i would have got the mumbai police commissioner removed from job and sent behind bars with his all properties/wealth seized for sending to those police women unprepared without any weapon in field duty.And the immediate higher rank officer on ground for not protecting them.

Majority of Indians oppose my solution of arming every indian women with guns to keep away molester/eve teasers/rapists.But in my view its the only solution ie to make statement to men by shooting them on the spot if they ever make advance on women.

Majority of Indians oppose my solution of arming every indian women with guns to keep away molester/eve teasers/rapists.But in my view its the only solution ie to make statement to men by shooting them on the spot if they ever make advance on women.

How about women making advances on Men ??? believe you me... Happens ...

Legally he/they can be only charged with destroying govt property/arson..Do it and get it over with..

They can be charged with Murder, Attempt to Murder, Hurt, Grievous Hurt, Unlawful Assembly and Rioting as well.

And that is why India has the highest number of armed secessionist groups in the world.

Casualties compared to population speaks the correct extent of disturbance in the country.

na na ...... we got our independence from the brits. remember, pakistan and india got their independence together. these secessionist groups, most of them are in NE india.

This is why I have made a benchmark of 2000 posts. People don't understand the context.. 30 years old historical event is misunderstood by 70 year old historical blunder..

Your solution will tarnish the social fabric of India. Gun culture in India will be like "Bander ke haath me nariyal" (Coconut in the hand of Monkey). Which will lead india to fail state. Indian situation is not that bad.

Ramping up the policing and Judicial reforms (which are in the way) are enough to solve many problems...

Lynching and mob killing is worst thing. These must not be accepted in civilized society, Law and order is state issue, state must deliver it. By peaceful manners We got our freedom. The same peace spread Budhhism in half of world. Peace made Jesus god..

Peace is only way to save humanity..

Your solution will tarnish the social fabric of India. Gun culture in India will be like "Bander ke haath me nariyal" (Coconut in the hand of Monkey). Which will lead india to fail state. Indian situation is not that bad.

Ramping up the policing and Judicial reforms (which are in the way) are enough to solve many problems...

Lynching and mob killing is worst thing. These must not be accepted in civilized society, Law and order is state issue, state must deliver it. By peaceful manners We got our freedom. The same peace spread Budhhism in half of world. Peace made Jesus god..

To protect women from Raakshak i'm ready give women gun.

In majority cases like in tribal area its the police which is the biggest culprit like fence eating the field.

Fear is required to keep prospective violators to think 100 times to commit crime hence the lynch mob.Buddism spread all over world but wiped out in subcontinent itself due to its nonsense of non-violence.I think Buddha ,mahavir jain,gandhi were the biggest curse bestowed on the people of the subcontinent by the Gods.

for enduring peace you have to fight first for it.

Casualties compared to population speaks the correct extent of disturbance in the country.

Yeah ..... you kill your own much more than any country in the world. Lagay raho munna bhai

In pakistani textbooks only.

No sir, your own web sites and media says this. Not our text books.

Your own text books spread hatred and communal bigotry in abundance. Watch before you accuse others.

No sir, your own web sites and media says this. Not our text books.

Your own text books spread hatred and communal bigotry in abundance. Watch before you accuse others.
Our text books ??Which one ? NCERT politics text books critisize congress so harshly that you'll feel that it is writen by opposition party...:lol:
First look at you own country....
'Indophobia, together with Anti-Hinduism and racist ideologies, such as Martial Race theory, were the driving factors behind the re-writing of school textbooks in Pakistan (in both "secular" schools and Islamic madrassahs) in order to promote a biased and revisionist historiography of the Indian subcontinent that promulgated Indophobic and anti-Hindu prejudices. These narratives are combined with Islamist propaganda in the extensive revising of Pakistan's history. By propagating concepts such as jihad, the inferiority of non-Muslims, India’s perceived ingrained enmity with Pakistan, etc., the textbook board publications used by all government schools promote an obscurantist mindset.'
Pakistani textbooks controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll suggest you one thing try to read a lot in current affiars instead of wasting time in some imaginary novel like anand math searching for mirage in that.Anand math types novels wrtiiten some 100 yrs back dont define the social life its the current issues which impacts those issues.

As for CST= chartapati shivaji terminus ie mumbai's railway station .i would have got the mumbai police commissioner removed from job and sent behind bars with his all properties/wealth seized for sending to those police women unprepared without any weapon in field duty.And the immediate higher rank officer on ground for not protecting them.

I can discuss current affairs in any format, any time.

Anand math written by Bankim Chatterjee where he also writes your loved Vande Mataram, is a book written against Muslims and that is why I wanted to read it. Not because I was looking for a 100 year old mirage. I was looking to confirm a 100 year old Hindu bigotry.

For the remaining remarks, I am in total agreement.

if the captured man is really the person who vandalized Amar Jawaan in Mumbai, he should be given strict punishment

Back
Top Bottom